Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know but we can’t have 30+ points put on us every week. Pay has to try something
We are having 30+ points put on us because Pay overhauled our defensive systems and brought over his Raiders crap. Our edges are so exposed and the smallest mistake is almost impossible to recover from. Lack of match fitness and intensity from our players also doesn't help.

Anyway i better give this topic up, i'm going to have heart attack if i get any more worked up lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your love for Tualau is on par with the 2017 love for Mbye
And i was right then was i not? Moses is now TK's least bagged player now that he is actually in a role that suits him. That's a +1 to Pay lol.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Olive
5. Montoya
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. Lichaa
10. Tualau
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. To'omaga

14. Klemmer
15. Ogden
16. Fualalo
17. Fine

Olive could be a spark for us at centre, I don't rate JMK as high as others and like Lewis better next to Foran, Klemmer even though one of my favourite players needs to take his finger out and step up, promote To'omaga and prepare to be surprised.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And i was right then was i not? Moses is now TK's least bagged player now that he is actually in a role that suits him. That's a +1 to Pay lol.
You were right .....eventually
I actually enjoy watching Mbye play now it’s like he’s not carrying any mental baggage

If someone told me that he would be top 2 (if not 1st) best player in side after round 2 , I wouldn’t have believed it

He’s found his home at the back

The only dudes that have impressed me so far in the consecutive drubbings

Foz
Mbye
RFM
Woods
Lichaa

And Frawley (just kidding)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You were right .....eventually
I actually enjoy watching Mbye play now it’s like he’s not carrying any mental baggage

If someone told me that he would be top 2 (if not 1st) best player in side after round 2 , I wouldn’t have believed it

He’s found his home at the back

The only dudes that have impressed me so far in the consecutive drubbings

Foz
Mbye
RFM
Woods
Lichaa

And Frawley (just kidding)
Yh everyone else has massively underperformed while these guys have atleast showed some positives. I'd also throw Fualalo in tbh, not saying he's great but i haven't seen him do much wrong and he's punching out decent metres with a reasonable play the ball.

So that's just 6 players from our squad that have impressed me with some touches or are arleast performing at a level i think they should. Just goes to show why we're struggling.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
We are having 30+ points put on us because Pay overhauled our defensive systems and brought over his Raiders crap. Our edges are so exposed and the smallest mistake is almost impossible to recover from. Lack of match fitness and intensity from our players also doesn't help.

Anyway i better give this topic up, i'm going to have heart attack if i get any more worked up lol.
Was pay assistant to Ricky in 02 /04 when the roosters had an awesome defensive structure?

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Klemmer has been making great metres for us, why the fuck would he be on the bench

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was pay assistant to Ricky in 02 /04 when the roosters had an awesome defensive structure?
Bro that was like fucking 16 years ago...

Let’s get real here. Deano is a defensive coach who has fucked our defence. I am hoping it’s just match fitness (Jacko falling off tackles).

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Bro that was like fucking 16 years ago...
Lol settle down. Just asking a question. I don't think pay is happy with the results but what can he do ? Start dropping players for rookies. I haven't seen a difference in line speed from last year or a difference in technique . Still a slow moving defense and all arms in tackles not shoulders. Round 2 with no trial form lets wait and see. Beats being Parramatta this week anyway

Let’s get real here. Deano is a defensive coach who has fucked our defence. I am hoping it’s just match fitness (Jacko falling off tackles).

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who wants to place a wager on Campbell Gillard sticking it to Klemmer this Friday?

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In what universe is it a good idea? He couldn't make an impact off the bench but he will make an impact starting? Really? Please explain.
Yeah that’s right, it’s a good idea because at least the guy can fucken tackle...and he’s got balls, he’s got some go in him, he’s not a fucken powder puff

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yh everyone else has massively underperformed while these guys have atleast showed some positives. I'd also throw Fualalo in tbh, not saying he's great but i haven't seen him do much wrong and he's punching out decent metres with a reasonable play the ball.

So that's just 6 players from our squad that have impressed me with some touches or are arleast performing at a level i think they should. Just goes to show why we're struggling.
True that Fualalo has been solid

Yup half our staring team performing and others still on holiday mode

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah that’s right, it’s a good idea because at least the guy can fucken tackle...and he’s got balls, he’s got some go in him, he’s not a fucken powder puff
"Can tackle" lol yh right. He's a spot player and teams target him because they more often that not win the ruck when he's involved. He also had the most like break causes in defence for us last season of all our middle forwards. It's a shit move.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Newcastle has a nice looking team wtf.
We’re dead this season I’ve already given up lol. I’ll only wear my jersey to start fights for the rest of the season. No other point.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Newcastle has a nice looking team wtf.
We’re dead this season I’ve already given up lol. I’ll only wear my jersey to start fights for the rest of the season. No other point.
Slap that jersey on brother and have a look in the mirror and throw a left right combo.

Should do the trick

Status
Not open for further replies.