R3 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know how far away woolford is with his injury? Makes sense that the bench spot was probably gonna be his before he copped the injury
It was reported as 2-3 months a couple of weeks before the season started

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Brown will definitely be insurance for JMK on bench as well as cover hooker

He played well on the weekend

I’m keen to see makeup of bench if no changes I’m starting a ‘Fk Dean’ thread lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This is how I'd go:
6. JMK
7. Foran

8. Tolman
10. Woods

11. Jackson
12. RFM

13. To'omaga

14. Klemmer
15. Fualalo
16. Brown
17. Tualau/Fine/Ogden

Klemmers done nothing to deserve a start, and that means when he or Fualalo comes on there's aggression. If Fine / Tualau gets #17 it allows for either to play in the Second Row, or Tolman /Fualalo > Lock and them in at prop.

Though I'd be interested to see a Fine/Tualau and To'omaga lock setup.

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone watched JMK before, outside his two stints off the bench at Hooker? How's his kicking game? Thinking of bringing him into my fantasy team lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone watched JMK before, outside his two stints off the bench at Hooker? How's his kicking game? Thinking of bringing him into my fantasy team lol
It's pretty tidy mate. I honestly think if he's at 6 then the kicking will be shared fairly evenly between he and Foz.

Fantasy-wise he'll be alright too as his defence is solid and won't miss many. He'll be straight into my team for fucking Croft lol

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's pretty tidy mate. I honestly think if he's at 6 then the kicking will be shared fairly evenly between he and Foz.

Fantasy-wise he'll be alright too as his defence is solid and won't miss many. He'll be straight into my team for fucking Croft lol
Yeah bro I was along the same line of thinking Re his defense. Thanks for the advice about his kicking.

Croft is doing my head in as well the little midget, cant tackle to save his life.

Probably going to downgrade Leilua as he injured his ankle to JMK and use the money to upgrade Croft to Munster or another gun half.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know how far away woolford is with his injury? Makes sense that the bench spot was probably gonna be his before he copped the injury
3 months they said

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Wonder if lichaa and Foz had a quiet word to Deano, saying give me 80mins and I'm not gettin enough support from my hlaves partner ( respectively ) ... which leaves JMK in the lurch. Not anymore.

Thought he'd get a starting gig eventually but not this soon. Anyway i never seen frawley as a long termer, hope he goes well in ISP, kinda feel for him aye.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cleeland is back in a week or two. That's when things will get interesting:
Frawley
Cleeland
Lewis

Someone is going to lose out and I dont think it'll be Lewis.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cleeland is back in a week or two. That's when things will get interesting:
Frawley
Cleeland
Lewis

Someone is going to lose out and I dont think it'll be Lewis.
Actually in terms of a foil for Foran in FG I think Cleeland would be the best choice. He is a try scorer, not frightened to run and can set up his outside players. He doesn't seem to miss too many although he does run up out of the line a bit too much. Still he can have that drilled out of him.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Actually in terms of a foil for Foran in FG I think Cleeland would be the best choice. He is a try scorer, not frightened to run and can set up his outside players. He doesn't seem to miss too many although he does run up out of the line a bit too much. Still he can have that drilled out of him.
I tend to agree with Cleeland but injury has set him back especially if JMK fires on Friday

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
frawleys few highlights would all be in garbage time just like the end of last season when the bulldogs did well in garbage time but now its a different story with the pressure of the start of season

Status
Not open for further replies.