13. Trent MERRIN

14. Tyrone PEACHEY
15. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
16. Moses LEOTA
17. James FISHER-HARRIS

18. Sione KATOA
19. Nick LUI-TOSO
20. Jarome LUAI

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak ruled out with confirmed broken jaw in Round 2 game.
Panthers Sam McKendry out for Dogs game and season - ACL

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bulldogs coach Dean Pay reacts to poor start to season, drops five-eighth Matt Frawley

Matt Frawley has been dumped by the Bulldogs for Round 3.
BULLDOGS coach Dean Pay has reacted to the club’s poor start to the season by axing five-eighth Matt Frawley in favour of rookie Jeremy Marshall-King.

The younger brother of Wests Tigers star Benji Marshall, Marshall-King has played the opening two matches of the season for the Bulldogs off the interchange bench.

The decision from pay comes after the Bulldogs have opened the season by leaking 66 points — the club’s worst defensive start to a year since 1971.

Marshall-King, 22, will be paired alongside Bulldogs star recruit Kieran Foran as the club prepares to meet the undefeated Panthers at ANZ Stadium on Friday.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bulldogs coach Dean Pay reacts to poor start to season, drops five-eighth Matt Frawley

Matt Frawley has been dumped by the Bulldogs for Round 3.
BULLDOGS coach Dean Pay has reacted to the club’s poor start to the season by axing five-eighth Matt Frawley in favour of rookie Jeremy Marshall-King.

The younger brother of Wests Tigers star Benji Marshall, Marshall-King has played the opening two matches of the season for the Bulldogs off the interchange bench.

The decision from pay comes after the Bulldogs have opened the season by leaking 66 points — the club’s worst defensive start to a year since 1971.

Marshall-King, 22, will be paired alongside Bulldogs star recruit Kieran Foran as the club prepares to meet the undefeated Panthers at ANZ Stadium on Friday.
Nice

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay I wanted Frawley gone but I swear if our pack remains the same I'll go nuts. You try being a half when your pack is being smashed!

Remind me why we went and resigned Frawley on a large contract though?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
think you'll find rhyse martin getting a run as well
That's all well and good...but we clearly need some powerful props off the bench and Pay looks completely reluctant to address that. Last week he brought in Fine for a middle forward and used him for 2 minutes whole rotating with just Tolman and Fualalo. Tualau has to be in the 17..

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The biggest problem is our back row, and our bench. Our bench has to be the single worst in the NRL! Even the Titans have a better bench!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay I wanted Frawley gone but I swear if our pack remains the same I'll go nuts. You try being a half when your pack is being smashed!

Remind me why we went and resigned Frawley on a large contract though?
Frawley re-signed at the end of 2016 for 2 years before he even played first grade I doubt he's on a large contract

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope Frawley goes down to NSW cup and isn't on the bench

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excited to see marshall king get a go, really rate his skills with the ball. The middle needs to be fixed up whether that be moving jackson to lock or bringing in tualau to play off the bench or both. I think half the problem is actually with how woods and klemmer defend. More so klemmer, but neither really have great technique and hit with there shoulders in defence and get dominant tackles, so without great line speed its gonna be hard for them to contain the good packs as we saw on the weekend.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
PANTHERS TEAM AND INFO HERE

Panthers Sam McKendry out for Dogs game

Actually out for the entire season.

Did his ACL for the 3rd time in 3 years.

At 28 you'd have to think it's game over for him.
That's just horrid luck, poor bloke.

He actually played on for 10 minutes after he sustained the injury. Talk about tough..

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay will probably do something ridiculous with the bench again, could honestly imagine him going with Tolman, Elliott, Fine, Frawley at this stage lol.
Anyone know how far away woolford is with his injury? Makes sense that the bench spot was probably gonna be his before he copped the injury

Status
Not open for further replies.