The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
A few weeks ago, Exit Wounds was on TV. It's one of those mindless action flicks. It's pretty violent I must admit, and there are also some scenes in it where you see boobies as well as a lot of coarse language.

I can't believe the amount of shit channel 9 cut out of it. One of the scenes with boobies was cut out completely. A LOT of the swearing bits were edited out, meaning we missed a lot of dialogue and a huge stack of the action where blood is involved was also cut out. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU CUTTING OUT ALL THE GOOD BITS FOR?

Thankfully, I have the unedited DVD of the movie.

Up yours, channel 9.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you ask for an imperial pint which is fucked if i know.
Tried calling a cab yesterday was told it will take 40 mins i blew up , didnt understand anything she said until i heard sir the way your speaking to me is extremely offensive, so i really unloaded then.....
.nothing was open so i went in the servo 2 pies and sauce " sauce she said looking at me like i had just killed one of her family members"
So i went on another rant " fuck me dead dont tell me you ***** have a retarded name for sauce also do you have fucking tomato sauce if so i would like some please.
And the bloke who tried charging me $ 7 dollars for a small slurpie at the cinema im working at i told him to go get fucked and stick it up his arse.
Im not really making any freinds in south Australia
The guy at the cinema probably would have shoved the slurpie up his arse, that's how they make their slurpies.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So yesterday on the train I saw an Asian chick eating fried chicken. Now, it wasn't that soggy oil-based brown KFC shit... this was actually a light brown and also had some red to it, sort of like sweet and sour pork-type red. Anyway, she ate one piece, stunk out the whole carriage, then got a wet-wipe out and cleaned her fingers. Then... she gets out a cookie and eats it. I don't care at this point as cookies don't smell. What does she do after she's eaten the cookie? Opens up the box and gets another piece of friend chicken out. WTF???

Who eats chicken, cookie, chicken???

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So yesterday on the train I saw an Asian chick eating fried chicken. Now, it wasn't that soggy oil-based brown KFC shit... this was actually a light brown and also had some red to it, sort of like sweet and sour pork-type red. Anyway, she ate one piece, stunk out the whole carriage, then got a wet-wipe out and cleaned her fingers. Then... she gets out a cookie and eats it. I don't care at this point as cookies don't smell. What does she do after she's eaten the cookie? Opens up the box and gets another piece of friend chicken out. WTF???

Some Asian chick who decides she wants another piece, I thought I was highly stressed.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

i could answer that but id be stereoyping

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

I thought you loved Asian chicks?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Sounds like that Korean fried chicken. That shit is awesome and should be eaten wherever and whenever.

I'm lucky to have such an establishment around the corner from my house.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I thought you loved Asian chicks?
I do, but it doesn't make them immune from pissing me off. The ones at work have set a very high standard for the others to live up to though.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sounds like that Korean fried chicken. That shit is awesome and should be eaten wherever and whenever.

She looked Korean so you might be right.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
People who take the parents spots at shopping centres, when its clear they don;t have kids with them. Of course they have child seats in the car, so the entitlement there of course.... the bugger the car, it would seem, the more likely the offender.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

We have a NeNe Korean Fried Chicken near my house but I didn't actually try it until I went to Brisbane. No idea why I didn't try it sooner, it was awesome.

Wahesh

Reaction score
We have a NeNe Korean Fried Chicken near my house but I didn't actually try it until I went to Brisbane. No idea why I didn't try it sooner, it was awesome.
There's a couple of Korean restaurants in Campsie. And when I say a couple, I mean literally like 25.

Wahesh

Reaction score
He's alright. He says a lot of things that I agree with. Ray Hadley on the other hand.....................

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Slow drivers.
Can I add onto this... slow drivers when you are in a hurry to get somewhere and pressed for time!

Seems whenever I'm pushing tight on time, red lights and drivers doing 20kph under are the order of the day.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Can I add onto this... slow drivers when you are in a hurry to get somewhere and pressed for time!

Seems whenever I'm pushing tight on time, red lights and drivers doing 20kph under are the order of the day.
They make my blood boil. Pressed for time or not, I don't know how they pass their L's test when they drive this slow. There was one time this snail was on Canterbury road. We were behind the jahesh and couldn't overtake him. Then we had to make a detour, pick someone up and go to our destination... WE FREAKING CAUGHT UP TO HIM. THAT is how slow he was.

Reaction score

depends what was in the cookie lol