Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys..

Something different..
Tell me the one club you dislike with a passion and why?? Interested to know your thoughts on this

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hate them all.

If I had to pick one it'd be Roosters. Reasons are obvious.

haytchcbb

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’d say parra they’re the one team I hate losing too followed by the chooks

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
It's funny, I've come to hate different clubs over the years for different reasons. In no particular order:
Manly
Parra
Roosters
Brisbane
Melbourne.
If I had to pick one at this point in time, it would be the Roosters.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was Parra, for a long time, but they’ve been shit for so long, now I just pity them.
Then I was the roosters....wait, still is.
And souffs. I didn’t mind them until that fucking bell, now I could mow the ***** down in a milk truck.

Mike_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hate them all , especially Sydney teams.

1- Parra
2- St Merge
3- Rorters
4- Souffs (mainly because of their fans)

These four interchange rankings based on what year it is lol

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Parramatta.
Grew up in Winston Hills went to Northmead high. 90% parra fans. Thinking back there was fuck all Bulldogs fans out that way in late 70s early 80s.
2. Melbourne.
I live in Melbourne now. Hate hate their fucking know nothing supporters.

Other than that hate for other clubs usually reloves around my hate or like of other clubs players.
For example I hated Manly when Terry Hill played there.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dragons. My mate acts like an absolute fuckwitt when they win. Knocking them out of the finals race last year was close to a Grand final win when I saw the look on his face lol.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hated Manly and the Broncos during the 90s

Roosters and the Panthers

then Souths and now its the storm.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for all Your awesome comments to the post guys, very insightful!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate a few clubs. Can't easily pick just one.

Roosters- They just don't seem to operate under the salary cap and seem to have the media on their side when it comes to having no questions asked. And they've managed to bring in some really great players who never improve there. And they're generally arrogant as hell.

Broncos- Similar to Roosters in they don't seem to operate under the salary cap. Some of the media crap thats been spewed about players taking cuts to stay there makes no sense on the scale they suggest. And if Hitler or Pol Pot showed any football ability they'd disregard the atrocities they committed and sign them up.

Melbourne- I hate Slater and Smith with a passion. The team gets away with the dirtiest of tactics. The club has been caught cheating the cap for many years and they still don't seem to be hard up with signing quality players all over the park. And I personally don't rate Bellamy like a lot of people seem to. I think he'll drop very quickly as a coach if he ever gets in a situation where he's not coaching a team that the NRL NEED to be successful to keep fans interested. A few bad years on field and the whole melbourne expansion could flop.

Rabbitohs- I still haven't forgiven them or the NRL for the one sides refereeing and commentary in our last GF against them. It made me sick.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate several clubs, some more than others but the team i hate the most is Melbourne. I can't stand Billy Slater and his punchable face, Cam Smith and his winge-a-thon with the refs and the fact that they get away with so much on the field which others get pinned for.

On top of that and a personal note the bloke my ex is with is a Storm supporter but he also converted my son from a Bulldogs supporter to Storm supporter, that does not sit well with me.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
I've hated my team for the last couple of years! Prior to that the broncos, would have to say i look forward to watching these games and when we get the win feels so much better takin the 2 points home from suncorp.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Easily top 3 hated teams for me are roosters broncos storm closely followed by eels and manly.

The top 3 just cause they have always cheated and so bluntly obviously too. The way Andrew Gee just disappeared with that cheating crap still annoys me.

Chooks are blessed from uncle nick. Storm should never of had what they have thanks to illegally keeping Cronk smith slater that long.

It’s what makes them losing and failing so much better.

Same with broncos and them constantly failing while
Signing a superstar every year.

Milford,Roberts,bird etc of the way they think people are foolish enough to believe someone like mead turned down 300-400k deals to be a bare minimum for them or the fact lodge owes 1.6mil so he takes peanuts.

Eels and manly just cause their fans talk trash and suck really.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Always has been and always will be the Dragons.

The first game I ever watched was the 1985 GF. My dad was supporting the Bulldogs and my best mate the Dragons. Followed dad and the rivalry started there. Now I have many friends who are Dragons fans and we've been ripping into each other for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.