Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lloyd Perrett again. He's dominating. Glad we got rid of him.
I seriously never got the hate for him, would be nice to have off the bench for us atm.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This a joke? He just got on and had a pass that was a push out and Jake fell over the line.

Eels accepted they are back to spooners again about 10 mins before.

Manly been good but let’s be real Lloyd’s done nothing. Lanes been average at best too.

Taupau, Sironen, Thompson, Addin Fonua have been good.

Dce and Jake amazing.
Yep. It was a joke. He's done nothing but thrown two offloads that set up tries. But that comes down to Parramatta being shit at wrapping up the ball.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
It turns me on at how we’re such sore losers hahahaha but legit if you don’t love seeing the eels fail miserably you’re probably a leftist :p :p
im a leftist and im masturbating to this situation right now

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the team of ex bulldogs would beat the current bulldogs

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So is now where we start a thread suggesting Brad Arthur can't coach and we need to get Brian Smith to take over as a supervising coach??? I mean really has an established FG coach ever in the history of rugby league given up an 18 point lead in one game and then got lapped by a mob of plonkers in the second game. Eels will be looking to poach Deano by Tuesday surely!!

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love what Haynes done to parramattas attitude this year - success just seems to follow him

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So is now where we start a thread suggesting Brad Arthur can't coach and we need to get Brian Smith to take over as a supervising coach??? I mean really has an established FG coach ever in the history of rugby league given up an 18 point lead in one game and then got lapped by a mob of plonkers in the second game. Eels will be looking to poach Deano by Tuesday surely!!
LOL maybe ..

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
brad arthur cant coach though, ive always said that

the good news is it might take the eels another 5 years to realise, also i think he brought in hayne as some blame insurance

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Direct play.

Good decoy runners they haven't even had to score with their wingers to get to 18-nil up.

Thompson looks like a good pick up for Manly, Lewis Brown OUT.

We had that week 1 I dunno where it went week 2.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's the game plan. We have the players to player better than what manly are atm....

I have a feeling we dont win more than 2 games of our first 10. We'll see Georgalis as coach....
A middle third of Klemmer, Woods and Jackson should be able to do what this Manly pack is doing.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
And scored a try
That was the first actual thing he’s done since he left us that was worth noting.

The offload for Jake was nothing mate let’s be serious.

With that said too, Uates run and apis decision to hit a fat prop 10 out against Corey Norman....

Lloyd did exactly What he should then. More then some of our blokes can lol. Though let’s be serious, we have made some terrible choices though Lloyd’s not one.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parra could be in for a hard season.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, we really lack attacking skill. We're relying on or grit and toughness to get us wins and we won't be a premiership threat until we get some skill into our squad. Our defence will take us places tho and it's the best platform for building a team.
I love watching them..gee that was a great game last night .. I thought oh shit they’d loss with Melbourne’s try..and a man down... than BOOM next thing you know Suliasi Vunivalu cracks under pressure..Tiges pounce..they score ..Storm get the ball from the restart..they still win..awesome stuff.. So well deserved..

Ps..They even nabbed Kasiano..the human suburb..in goal after restart from a penalty conversion!

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Perret just scored lol Score now 48 Manly Parra 0.
Manly coach has called every Manly player off the field except their fullback for the last 15 minutes of the game to make it a fair game with Parra

Status
Not open for further replies.