The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And they call a middy/pot a schooner and a schooner a pint.
Unless you ask for an imperial pint which is fucked if i know.
Tried calling a cab yesterday was told it will take 40 mins i blew up , didnt understand anything she said until i heard sir the way your speaking to me is extremely offensive, so i really unloaded then.....
.nothing was open so i went in the servo 2 pies and sauce " sauce she said looking at me like i had just killed one of her family members"
So i went on another rant " fuck me dead dont tell me you ***** have a retarded name for sauce also do you have fucking tomato sauce if so i would like some please.
And the bloke who tried charging me $ 7 dollars for a small slurpie at the cinema im working at i told him to go get fucked and stick it up his arse.
Im not really making any freinds in south Australia

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tried calling a cab yesterday was told it will take 40 mins i blew up , didnt understand anything she said until i heard sir the way your speaking to me is extremely offensive, so i really unloaded then.....
.nothing was open so i went in the servo 2 pies and sauce " sauce she said looking at me like i had just killed one of her family members"
So i went on another rant " fuck me dead dont tell me you ***** have a retarded name for sauce also do you have fucking tomato sauce if so i would like some please.
And the bloke who tried charging me $ 7 dollars for a small slurpie at the cinema im working at i told him to go get fucked and stick it up his arse.
This book would be up your alley - I have seen it for sale in many places, in particular at airports, but I suspect you have already mastered the art...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You should try going to America. Most places there I can understand them perfectly fine but they can't understand me unless I talk with an American accent.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Still on adsl.
I should go out the front and try to scoop the water our if the box whwre the cables are.
Eugh ADSL... that's why ....

Open up the pit and crack out the wet/dry vac is probably more likely to work.

LOL ... Seriously every time copper lines get wet (or water goes in a pit) ADSL shits itself.

South Australians cant understand a fucking thing they say
How can you not love Christopher Pyne... he's a mad troll :D

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Eugh ADSL... that's why ....

Open up the pit and crack out the wet/dry vac is probably more likely to work.

LOL ... Seriously every time copper lines get wet (or water goes in a pit) ADSL shits itself.

How can you not love Christopher Pyne... he's a mad troll :D

These are pretty old now but they're still amazing.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry Communism, you cannot have an unconvicted Aussie living under spy cameras to make sure they are not naughty, run it past the Human Rights Commission,
Nothing they say can make it ok.
Will be fixed..

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Either entrance you're talking about. You will be refused entry into the club, AND as a result, you will be cock-blocked from the women!
So he won't be able to use the rear entry then?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's what laxatives are for
Hacky I think there are a lot of confused folks right now. Why don't you tell us exactly what kind of picture you're painting with what you've just described?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky I think there are a lot of confused folks right now. Why don't you tell us exactly what kind of picture you're painting with what you've just described?
They know what I mean.. wink wink

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
European minor birds, these rats with wings need to be eradicated, bring back slug guns for the kids to pick the maggots off.
How did the Government bring these in then do nothing?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
European minor birds, these rats with wings need to be eradicated, bring back slug guns for the kids to pick the maggots off.
How did the Government bring these in then do nothing?
Slug guns are useless. When I was a kid I tried to train a slug army and they couldn't even use the guns.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
When your flight is "called" and you walk to the gate to discover that boarding hasn't commenced.

I was about to pour another beer in the lounge ffs

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The last ditch efforts keep coming, will it ever sink in no one has ever heard of 'special law' so how do they expect anyone to go along with it and how do they try to justify a law that doesn't even exist?
If they wanna do that to the community they have got rocks in their heads.