Phil Gould

Status
Not open for further replies.

altair

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just watching the preview before the eels v manly game. The team did a quick review of our match against the roosters. I was expecting Gus to point out how bad our defence is but on the contrary he was quite complimentary. Definitely not the same harsh criticism of previous seasons.

Thoughts?

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gould probably knows that Panthers have been extemely lucky and the dogs have been unlucky the past 2 weeks. I predict the dogs win. Surely something positive has to happen with the dogs

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gould probably knows that Panthers have been extemely lucky and the dogs have been unlucky the past 2 weeks. I predict the dogs win. Surely something positive has to happen with the dogs
You call dogs loses unlucky????

Unskilled and unmotivated more like it

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You call dogs loses unlucky????

Unskilled and unmotivated more like it
There is an element of unluckiness but the lack of defence is what scares me. Hopefully it’s jusf match fitness.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys

Just watching the preview before the eels v manly game. The team did a quick review of our match against the roosters. I was expecting Gus to point out how bad our defence is but on the contrary he was quite complimentary. Definitely not the same harsh criticism of previous seasons.

Thoughts?
Gus is a ****?

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Probably because his team is playing us on Friday night and he doesn’t want to rattle our cage and give us unnecessary motivation
Nothing seems to fire us up so not sure Gould’s words would either

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course Gus is going to be like

"Dogs are playing good, keep playing the same way and a win will come ................... in another million years"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d like Gould with bulldogs tbh. I feel like he actually stole the bulldog ‘dna’ and Kept it with him throughout his coaching/managing jobs.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
gus gould has always had a soft spot for the bulldogs though things could get feral if the bulldogs stink up channel 9 coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.