Get Well Soon Tim Browne - UPDATE: Tim Brown Retires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ruptured his bowel yesterday in NSW Cup. Rushed to hospital for emergency surgery.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/pa...y/news-story/53292a090efb62f575561737ff364de6

upload_2018-3-18_11-26-46.png

PENRITH forward Tim Browne had to have emergency surgery after a tackle gone wrong left him with a horror injury on Saturday.

Browne was taken from the field and rushed to hospital with what was thought to be a spleen injury.

But it was discovered the front-rower had actually ruptured his bowel in the tackle.

The Panthers released a statement on Sunday revealing the shocking injury.

The 30-year-old is in a stable condition and “expected to make a full recovery” but his immediate future in rugby league looks grim.

He needed to be assisted from the field by two Penrith trainers during the first half of the clash, played in stifling heat at Panthers Stadium.

The Panthers medical staff spent 25 minutes treating Brown as they waited for the arrival of an ambulance.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Always liked Browney. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Not the most brilliant player in the world but always gave a 100% and was sorry to see him go. Maybe he will need to retire, has copped a few bad injuries in his time.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish him all the best in his recovery. He was always solid for us off the bench and I hope this injury doesn't end his career sooner than he planned to call it quits.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Always liked Browney. Hope he has a speedy recovery. Not the most brilliant player in the world but always gave a 100% and was sorry to see him go. Maybe he will need to retire, has copped a few bad injuries in his time.
Yeah finucane put a dent in his head lol

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Poor fucker. Hope he’s well

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Poor guy, his a top bloke off the field and wish him a speedy recovery. I remember he fractured his skull with us and I think he also did his ACL one year?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Poor guy, his a top bloke off the field and wish him a speedy recovery. I remember he fractured his skull with us and I think he also did his ACL one year?
I think it was ACL and Shoulder before he debuted from NSW Cup with us.

I used to talk with him at our NSW Cup games. Very humble guy and always spent time after the games to chat with fans, etc.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
feel so sorry for Browny , but how the fuck you rupture your bowl?

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wish Tim all the best. But he really needs to hang up the boots, he has a wife and young family which are far more important than playing league.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I was thinking.
So does your shit bag explode?

yeah its a bit like I was having wild sex and my penis got a hair line fracture.

Status
Not open for further replies.