KLEMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has anybody noticed a change in his technique.
He is no longer hitting the line and turning his back. He previously did this gaining a lot of post contact metres growing backwards. He was then rolled on his back leaving him kicking his legs around and not getting a quick play the ball. The last 2 games he nearly always gets the ball almost flat footed and is trying to land on his front for a quicker play the ball. His metres are way done in the past 2 weeks. I’m not sure which method is more effective. His impact at the moment is way done. Between he and Jacko, arguably our 2 best forwards, we are struggling.
I am not suggesting that is why we are losing but I see it as a major problem that needs to be turned around soon.
Roosters were hitting the ball at speed on the advantage line most of the night.
Any thoughts?

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bum on Klem.

He does need to land face front for a quick play-the ball. Doesn’t really matter as long as he’s making good metres

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If I see Klemmer wait 2m away from the play the ball, catch and then run I'm turning off the next game. Yes I will turn it back on immediately but fcuk it burns me how our forwards don't run onto the ball. Makes you question can klemmer catch?!

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The way he is going, he wont be playing Origin this year

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It might be worth benching him just to see if he reacts to it and brings out the fire in him. I remember Folkesy doing to it Darren Britt years ago and it worked.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definitely needs to start landing on his stomach for a quick play the ball. I feel like he’s always on his back

Fingal Bay

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Paul Dunn was right in his criticism of Klemmer, he is over-rated. Jackson is not an attacking forward. Faualo has more attack in him and Montoya has had plenty of time to show what he's got but just hasn't got it. Nu Brown has to be in the side somewhere, hooker or in the halves.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Paul Dunn was right in his criticism of Klemmer, he is over-rated. Jackson is not an attacking forward. Faualo has more attack in him and Montoya has had plenty of time to show what he's got but just hasn't got it. Nu Brown has to be in the side somewhere, hooker or in the halves.
Really interested to see the line up Tuesday afternoon

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fire the fuck up Klem, you are the biggest **** on the field.

If Jacko was as big as you he would be killing ***** every game.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klemmer and Jackson have really not impressed me this year. I hope Jackson finds his feet and stops missing some crucial tackles. I think it’s a case of him trying to hard being captain and it’s sort of back firing.

Klemmer has totally forgotten how to offload. Him and a few of our other front row players seriously have no idea how to run onto the ball at speed. I’m dumbfounded to why it’s happening and if us supporters can see it how the hell cant a new coach or coaching staff see it and fix it. I swear Klemmer just stands there gets the ball and runs then gets man handled by 2-3 defenders with shitty meters so far.

Just fire the fuck up and play like everyone knows you can. We are called puppies now not dogs of war

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I think Klemmer and Jackson really miss Des and are very emotional and it’s effecting there playing style.

Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Klemmer is too tired to play football these days as he spends all his time cutting his boyfriend Sharon Woods hair

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Klemmer and Jackson really miss Des and are very emotional and it’s effecting there playing style.
I think Klemmer has turned into a cat

And Jacko is trying too hard as captain and is trying to hit too hard in defence and lost his timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.