To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Des was a problem, however he's not the reason we are not defending correctly, or using the bench like shit.

There's no excuse for our defence at the moment.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cant teach old dogs new tricks.

Des fucked the roster and destroyed the talent whom he coached for over 5 years.

Desball has been ingrained in the chromosomes of our players and even though the cancer is gone , we are seeing the result of 5 years of damage.

It will atleast a year of chemotherapy to cure this disease riddled body.

PS. Fuck off Des!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
my message to all of you who wanted hasler gone ...

You were wrong !!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahqhqhqhqhqhqh

Sorry, but you clearly have no fucking idea. Honestly, two losses against the the two favourites and suddenly Dean pay cant coach. Fucking lol

Last edited:

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still shouldn't be leaking points like they are. Pay has three internationals in the pack and they are playing like busted arse holes lol. No excuses for this pitiful start.

100% agree about the squad though. It's AWFUL.
We need to have impact off the Bench, but for starters we need to current 5 forwards to lift and play more aggressively..

Coach dropped Eastwood this week let’s see if he drops a few more next week.. Let’s give some young hungry forwards a crack..

We should have chased bubbler boi or bring back Barba..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Klemmer has been very dissapointing.

He got monstered by Napa and looked like he shit himself afterwards. Maybe dunn was right and Klemmer left his balls in the dressing room
ᵀʰᶦˢ ᶦˢ ˢᵒ ˢᵐᵃᶫᶫ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵉᵛᵉᶰ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇʳᵒ⋅ ᴰᵒᶰᵗ ᵗʳʸ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵒᶰᵗᶦᶰᵘᵉ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵘʳᵗ ˢᵒᵒᶰ ᶦᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ˢᵗᵒᵖ⋅ ᵂʰʸ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗᵒᵖ﹖ ⋅⋅⋅⋅ᵍᵒ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᵇʳᵒ ᵃᶰᵈ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵉˣᵗ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉᶰᵗ⋅ ˢᵗᵒᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ ᵃᶫʳᵉᵃᵈʸ﹗ ᴵ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒᶰᵗ ʷᵃᶰᶰᵃ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵘᵖ ʳᵉᵃᵈᶦᶰᵍ﹖⋅⋅⋅ʷᵉᶫᶫ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᶰ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘᶫᵈ ᵍᶦᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳ ʷᵃˢᵗᶦᶰᵍ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᶦᵐᵉ..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Des was a problem, however he's not the reason we are not defending correctly, or using the bench like shit.

So the fact we were playing the top 2 sides from last year, the premiers, the best 2 attacks in the game, had nothing to do with it?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahqhqhqhqhqhqh

Sorry, but you clearly have no fucking idea. Honestly, two losses against the the two favourutes and suddenly Dean pay cant coach. Fucking lol
I am waiting for the first "Sack Pay" thread. (so i can delete it lol)

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only time will tell if Pay can turn the teams fortunes around. We've faced two teams with talented rosters. I had hoped we'd start the year better, but it seems we've changed our defensive structure to an umbrella style defense which seems to have caught some of our players out. I personally think the umbrella defense leaves areas for good line runners to exploit which seems to be backed up by the fact that we've looked vulnerable on the edges. I was happy enough to see Hasler moved on, but I didn't think that Pay was necessarily a great choice to replace him. I'll hopefully see the doubts I had proven wrong. But at the time it seemed like a self preservation measure from Dib to recruit the choice that the loudest of opinions seemed to want round here. I'd have liked us to bring in Cleary. Both the Warriors and Panthers performed well under him and he's always gotten great results bringing through juniors. Pays only credentials thus far have been his junior rep coaching and assistant roles at a few clubs.

If we don't start getting some wins, people will soon stop blaming Haslers recruiting and retention choices and begin to funnel the hate at Pay in typical kennel style. I'll give both our coaching and playing personnel the benefit of the doubt for a while yet. Our roster is not as bad as many would like to think. We just need to get some good results and let them grow in confodence before we see what the team is capable of. It's very early in the season and far too soon to cast judgement.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A successful troll thread.
Congrats OP
I don't think it's a troll thread but the OP hasn't considered that the team itself might be just as bad as desball in that they can't successfully execute game plans for whatever reason.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I bumped Darren Britt on the way back from Perth and had a quick chat with him. Now here's a bloke who knows what the Dogs of War are about. He was pretty positive about not only Pay but about the people who are back in the club around him. He seemed to be of the view that it would take a year or two for Deano to get the team to where he wants them to be, but he seemed pretty confident that they would get there. I think I would back his judgement over some of the plonkers on here.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Absolute nonsense. Our defence is out of whack because these are new combinations. When you know and can trust the bloke on your inside/outside it is easy to make decisions. When you have new partnerships in every key area like we do it takes time to build that confidence in each other. You can train for it all you like but it takes full on competition pressure to mould it. It will happen but it is going to take time.

Status
Not open for further replies.