Worst start in 47 years bulldogs under fire after horror start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dont hate him, we just have better forwards in the wings and he is down the pecking order.

If you remember Lloyd Perrett, same scenario
I'm sorry but i just don't agree with that or see what you do. He looks strong for us and makes a dent with his runs and has a reasonable play the ball. He's also deceptively agile and has some pace to him. Shirvo has also made mention about his running style.

I just had a look at the stays to see if my eyes were missing anything.

- 24 runs for 214m (4th best overall, 3rd best forward.
- 8.9m per run (6th best overall, 2nd best forward)
- 17 runs over 8m (3rd best forward and overall)
- 7 runs under 8m (6th best overall, best forward...Eastwood 2 runs don't count lol)
- 3 tackle breaks (7th best overall, 3rd best forward)
- 41 tackles (8th best overall, 6th best forward)
- 2 missed tackles (2nd best overall, 2nd best forward)

I don't see anything wrong there? Things look good and backup what i see. Just needs to look to add an offload. A few of the players are also level on some stats so he would rank higher on some but i couldn't be bothered recounting after i noticed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Attack wise yeahhh, His defence was solid as yesterday though. His actually changed his game up and used to run hard at gaps in defence lines but has this stupid step into defenders these days which kills me cause all he does is get smashed.
His defence was fine but i just want want physically stronger forwards out there atm.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Man all my mates that support other clubs hammering me lol
Fk we are the joke of nrl two games in ....hope it changes soon

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His defence was fine but i just want want physically stronger forwards out there atm.
Yeah fair enough... but u need fit ones too. Its a shit fight this year and its going to be a hard one to watch.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Its easy to get depressed over the crap we are dishing up

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look at the positives, atleast we have a better culture now with Hasler gone lol

But on a serious note, fuck culture, I just want wins. If we are for real, Morris bros won’t be re-signed but we know they will. And hence the reason we are in this deep hole to begin with.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree, RFM is. But, Fualalo has been good.
I forgot RFM but Yeah even then though RFM will be one of the best edge backrowers in the game one day he still runs sideways and still needs to mature in my eyes . Fualalo gets it but, he understands run hard, get down and play the ball quick... His maturing nicely whilst RFM always takes us out of shape.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i like that the media are against us now, btw give pay time to learn things

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way the fuck did Pay relegate Faulolo to the bench. Fauolo needs to be in the starting 13 everyweek.

Starting fowards everyweek should be

8.Woods
9.Lichaa
10.Klemmer
11.Jackson
12.RFM
13.Fualolo
Thats a great starting pack why change it. Just fix the fucking bench. Keep 1 of either Tolman or Elliot, probably Tolman. With Renouf Taulau and Ogden. Lichaa should be playing 80.
Ideal bench should be Tolman Renouf Taulau and Ogden.

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We won’t win vs panthers I can tell you that.
We won't win because unlike the trail game against the panthers we will put the same old tired team back in against them not half a reserve grade we used in the trials that did actually make an effort.
12.30 today on Foxtel live from NZ . Dogs versus Warriors reserve grade game . See how they perform in that grade.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Way the fuck did Pay relegate Faulolo to the bench. Fauolo needs to be in the starting 13 everyweek.

Starting fowards everyweek should be

8.Woods
9.Lichaa
10.Klemmer
11.Jackson
12.RFM
13.Fualolo
Thats a great starting pack why change it. Just fix the fucking bench. Keep 1 of either Tolman or Elliot, probably Tolman. With Renouf Taulau and Ogden. Lichaa should be playing 80.
Ideal bench should be Tolman Renouf Taulau and Ogden.
I'd honestly move Jackson to lock, he has always been more suited there and he looks to be struggling on the edge this season since he's bulked up. He has also never been the that good at running lines outwide, time to give Fine or Martin a chance on the edge.

8. Woods
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Fine/Martin
12. RFM
13. Jackson

14. Fualalo
15. Tualau
16. To'omaga/Ogden
17. JMK/To'omaga/Ogden

Tolman not required, can play reserve grade and bulk up if he wants a crack again, same as Elliott. I can't stand their hitups, constantly dominated at contact. Need to give these other guys a crack, they're stronger, faster, have some leg drive, etc. Hopefullt they aim up today.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok well I'm glad that Dean Pay at least acknowledges there's a problem, unlike that arrogant Karmichael, Desmond Hitler!

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
What a stupid story. So what? We played the top 2 teams, and werent up to it, as expected. As usual, the forum over-reacts to something, and the media jump on it like a $2 hooker

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You really think Elliot played that bad? He was solid and Fualalo was gun off the bench... I don't think Lock is an issue for us...
He is shit and doesnt offer anything at all to the team. His position takes away an opportunity for someone else to get their chance like Tualau and Toomaga etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.