Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back off on Pay fickle fans. It's narrow sighted to lay the blame after two games. He is working with the cattle Des left him and an aging roster at that.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Could play can't coach
Too early to say that but must admit after watchin the presser he's lost the mongrel he use to own, i had high hopes regarding that qaulity trait now it's a bit of worry he may have lost it..

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We are diffently not are top 4 side there is just no spark there fuckin shit the Morris boys have had the dick

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's got better cattle than the tigers
Cleary is a very good coach and I wanted him at the dogs. Pay doing ok thou. Mbye to fullback, more minutes for Danny and RFM, dropped Eastwood to reggies, promoted JMK for good off season form, named Jacko captain, named Klem and woods up front, hoppa to cntre, most the things the fans seemed to want.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
In the swing of things by the looks of it.
Its going to take Pay a few weeks to get a grip on this, its very intense, he needs time and help.
We have a good team sure, but its not performing like it can.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hasler would be laughing
Of course he would be, he is the shit stain that has us in this predicament,he is the **** that has us paying graham, kasiano and who knows who else to play against us, whilst we pay reserve grader Eastwood 800k.

The sad thing for that fucktard is we are looking better with the ball after 2 weeks than he did for the last 3 years.

The sad thing for us is we have to put up with that dickhead and dibshits piss poor decisions for the next couple of years.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lichaa is not the issue, look where our forwards get the ball, they start far too deep and lack genuine explosive speed / power, that includes you MR Klemmer and friends.

Hate to say it so early in season but we need a major roster overall. Pay doesn’t have much to work with I’m afraid
Far to deep? Watch again champ, they get the ball standing still, now that’s the problem, no one is steaming on to the ball at pace

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I still don't feel that is a major issue. Our forwards just stand there flat footed like a bunch of bums. They train with him every day, they should be used to the speed of his service and should he able to recognise when the ball is coming. All they have to do start off a little deeper and be on the balls of their feet and go when they see it's time. I mean the fucking park footy lebo pack could do that lol.
Normally I don’t tend to agree with you, but in this case i do, they need to start hitting the Ball at pace, not flat footed.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
This year was always going to be a write off as it is a rebuilding year with plenty of duds that need to be pissed off next year.
We don't have rebuilding years, this is now and we milk da fuk out of the existing talent to make the eight, then we play chess.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Foran was good tonight
Just didn’t recover from that knock he got late in the half

I rate Moses at FB
He has a lot to learn but
He needs to follow the play and look for the offloads

I just don’t see what happened with our forwards tonight lost the battle bad
Agree the forwards are the problem.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Pay is like a Stephen Kearny, good assistant but no head coach. Dymock was and is a better coach

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Blame Dib and Des all you like.. if you think it's bad now... just wait if the Football board gain control of the Leagues club cashcow. Dibs mistakes will seem like nothing at all.

Des had most of these players defending brilliantly last year. Sure our attack was fucked, but then it was missing in action much of the Roosters & Storm game as well. One has to question what Pay exactly did in the pre season, as it appears all that he has done is remove any defensive nouse the players once had.

Players constantly move backwards in defence, which opposition must be pissing themselves over as it gifts them valuable metres. If it's not that it's dumb defensive choices, poor ball control, or mind blowingly dumb interchange options.

It's like we've transformed from a team that had shit attack, a shitcunt as a coach, BUT solid defence.... into a club that's just learning to play football.

Excuses only take you so far in life. Clearly we learned and improved on NOTHING from last week.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay is like a Stephen Kearny, good assistant but no head coach. Dymock was and is a better coach
So after 2 games against the reigning premiers and premiership favourites along with a team where he had no say in the roster, you come to this conclusion?

With your mentality there would be no qualified tradesmen in the workforce as they would of all got the ass on there second day of their first year apprenticeships

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Blame Dib and Des all you like.. if you think it's bad now... just wait.

Des had most of these players defending brilliantly last year. Sure our attack was fucked, but then it was missing in action much of the Roosters & Storm game as well. One has to question what Pay exactly did in the pre season, as it appears all that he has done is remove any defensive nouse the players once had.

Players constantly move backwards in defence, which opposition must be pissing themselves over as it gifts them valuable metres. If it's not that it's dumb defensive choices, poor ball control, or mind blowingly dumb interchange options.

It's like we've transformed from a team that had shit attack, a shitcunt as a coach, BUT solid defence.... into a club that's just learning to play football.

Excuses only take you so far in life. Clearly we learned and improved on NOTHING from last week.
and who may i ask is responsible for this squad we currently have? Dean pay? or your knights in shining armour des and dib?

Last edited:

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blame Dib and Des all you like.. if you think it's bad now... just wait if the Football board gain control of the Leagues club cashcow. Dibs mistakes will seem like nothing at all.

Are you taking the piss?

Status
Not open for further replies.