Positives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can you find any??? I really cant. That was just terrible.
Where the fuck is klemmer??? I thought he would dominate this year, but he has been fucking average.
JMK comes on and drops the ball with his first touch.
Jackson missing important tackles again, very unlike him.
Really average ball movement this week.
Im normally more positive then this, be we were terrible. Just shit! Really piss poor effort.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mbye should leave the club and become a world cass fullback elswhere

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please what positives... we got dominated across the park and cronk was mia most of the game. Imagine when he finds his feet what they would have done. 10 min gone for one player and 2 injuries to there side and we still looked like a nsw cup team. Fuk it’s gona be a long shit season

berry2bulldog

New Pup
Reaction score
Please what positives... we got dominated across the park and cronk was mia most of the game. Imagine when he finds his feet what they would have done. 10 min gone for one player and 2 injuries to there side and we still looked like a nsw cup team. Fuk it’s gona be a long shit season
It looked like cronk was coasting..

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looked like cronk was coasting..
Mate he wasn’t playing 50% lol after the game he wasn’t even tired..... sorry But across the park we look so bad and worse then last year. Atleast last year we defended well and didn’t have 66 points put on us.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
we lost by the same margin as last week.

we scored 2 trys

our completion was higher than roosters at more than 80%

happy?

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye and Liicha. That's about it. RFM and Fualolo were pretty impressive but our defence has been shocking thus far. Oh well 2 premiership favourites gone now hopefully we can get our first win next weekend against the Panthers. We already have some ground to make up with the f&a

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mybe and Lichaa that's it.

I feel like it's another year of dumb coaching. Plenty of questionable rotations once again.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Montoya has no speed but he was impressive under the high ball that I watched.
Mybe was good. The Morris bros were solid I’m really struggling for any positives out of this match. Fucking embarrassing where is their passion. Elliot hit that thug kiwi **** late in the game. That was good .... That’s all I have that was terrible that game.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MBye and Lichaa are doing well

That being said both need to follow Woods and co. up the middle

Other teams capitalise on offloads. Our offload comes to someone not expecting it standing flat footed.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Positives: Mbye and Liicha

Negatives: where do i start?

Jury is out however. If we are 2 out of 4 then there's hope!

Its hard to take too many positives other than the above mentioned.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought it was a positive that we had more of a dig in the second half, we just weren't up to the task to score points unfortuantely. Or stop them. Another small, obscure positive was seeing Woods question the referee at the end of the first half, I thought it showed some passion for the team. I think Jackson is a "lead by example" captain but maybe not suited to trying to manipulate referees Cameron Smith style.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One positive is we have played Storm & Roosters both should finish Top 4.

We are clearly a few notches down on the best teams. Hopefully against less star studded teams we can show more!

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Just watched the press conference and at least we don’t need to a coach that dribbles on a bout stats when we have a loss. We aren’t good enough, we leaked far too many points and we need to change things is all I heard. That’s a positive for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.