R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Make sure you have some tissues mate cause you are going to jizz your little knickers. Foxtel coverage of the League is epic. No adds, commentators are actually not biased, Pre game show is good as is the post game show. I like how the blokes on Fox rate the players who are actually underrated and better than the supposed guns that the dumb **** crew on 9 hype up. Your gonna love it.
Except Alexander, Anasta isnt a fan either

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Make sure you have some tissues mate cause you are going to jizz your little knickers. Foxtel coverage of the League is epic. No adds, commentators are actually not biased, Pre game show is good as is the post game show. I like how the blokes on Fox rate the players who are actually underrated and better than the supposed guns that the dumb **** crew on 9 hype up. Your gonna love it.
Yup I watch Fox coverage

Any kiwi based here keen to know how I brush Sky tv for Foxtel hit me up

alic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hearing Elliot to start at lock , fine in for eastwood. fualolo back to bench

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Except Alexander, Anasta isnt a fan either
I like Alexander, he is one of the few that actually understands footy. I don't like Anasta's pre and post game stuff but his during game commentary is actually blunt and honest. Last night Fifita made is usual half dozen errors along with his smile and Anasta asks why is he smiling, there isn't anything to be smiling about and last year when some commentators commented on Josh Reynolds passion Anasta would say passion doesn't organise an attacking set or get you repeat sets :tearsofjoy: then with Newcastle people would say oh the hunter area great rugby league nursery great town great people in Newcastle he said there team needs to be as great as they make the town out cause 3 wooden spoons is a worry and not a good look aaahahaah

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Your usually on the money.

I feel sick now.
Haha i know right. I just don't get the move by Pay, why can't he just promote a prop to the bench? You don't see Bellamy relegating players from his 13 to try and strengthen his bench, he just tells them to aim up or he finds someone else to do the job.

Look at what he has done with NAS. A fair few people on TK would probably keep him on the bench for impact, Bellamy says fuck that and rewards his good form off the bench last season with a starting position.

Pay just needs to pick and stick with his best 13 for now and then pick his strongest bench with what's left over. Then he can motivate his bench to push for starting spots and reward them if they perform.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Elliott will be hooked though after first 10 after giving away 3 penalties and dropping the ball cold twice. But don't worry he'll return later in the match to get binned for a professional foul when we are down by 30.

Correct me if wrong but we can't promote To'omaga from #19 unless there is an injury.

The Jerker

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Elliott will be hooked though after first 10 after giving away 3 penalties and dropping the ball cold twice. But don't worry he'll return later in the match to get binned for a professional foul when we are down by 30.

Correct me if wrong but we can't promote To'omaga from #19 unless there is an injury.
You can use any of 18, 19, 20, 21 without special circumstances.

The rule is you need to apply for special dispensation if you want to use as player not named at all.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haha i know right. I just don't get the move by Pay, why can't he just promote a prop to the bench? You don't see Bellamy relegating players from his 13 to try and strengthen his bench, he just tells them to aim up or he finds someone else to do the job.

Look at what he has done with NAS. A fair few people on TK would probably keep him on the bench for impact, Bellamy says fuck that and rewards his good form off the bench last season with a starting position.

Pay just needs to pick and stick with his best 13 for now and then pick his strongest bench with what's left over. Then he can motivate his bench to push for starting spots and reward them if they perform.
“Impact” “X factor” “speed” “Tiring forwards”

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've tipped against us, but can see us winning this.

All the pressure is on the Roosters.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not on topic but can anyone clarify player eligibility - top 30 only, unless special circumstances? Is there any way any of the so called 6 development players can be eligible.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Of course a win is possible, if our defense holds and our lateral shift is fast on the wings.
Our forwards are well capable of building a platform to spend some time on the line, then Foran drifts wide then grubbers when he see's a hole for the backs to pounce on?
My theory today anyway..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Respect ball possession, its made of gold, no speculators unless support is recognized.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dogs 30 - 6.

Mbye three try assists and MOM. Klemmer knocks out Jwh in first carry. Rfm uses Culkin as a speed bump. Bmoz turns back the clock and had a legth of the field try. Woods 10 off loads. Jacko 40 tackles. Tolman 200 meters from the bench.

I knocked off early and have had a few but this sounds close to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.