Anonymous survey - who is going to miss Josh Reynolds

ARE YOU GOING TO MISS JOSH REYNOLDS IN BLUE N WHITE COLORS?

• YES

Votes: 57 42.2%
  • NO

Votes: 70 51.9%
  • OZMAN

Votes: 8 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Difference is they may have once a year, where as he had at least 4 a game.
The only real stupid ones I can count is the trip in city/country (a stupid, pointless game anyway), and the "throw-in" against the Titans on the halftime buzzer. The rest were meh.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I think Josh is a good bloke (especially compared to his loser brother) and had a lot of passion for our club.

However I think it was time for us to go in another direction so I am glad he is gone.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This topic just before the start of the new season is like having a discussion with your mates about an ex before your wedding day. One of them ought to tell you - dude, its time to let it go

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wont miss his creativity (well lack of), however i will miss his rare 'controlled' passion and his excellent support play. Fans are pretty fickle though, a few crisp offloads from Woods to Mbye screaming up in support will have us forget about all of that soon enough imo.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took my posts down haha. Precious

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only real stupid ones I can count is the trip in city/country (a stupid, pointless game anyway), and the "throw-in" against the Titans on the halftime buzzer. The rest were meh.
Kicking Thaiday in the face?
The two trips on Ben Barba?
Attempted trip on Tariq Sims?

In the same bloody game... he kicked Thaiday in the face, attempted to trip Barba, and then head-highed Glenn?

No thanks man. Passion does NOT outweigh talent

Wahesh

Reaction score

In the same bloody game... he kicked Thaiday in the face, attempted to trip Barba, and then head-highed Glenn?

I can't remember that but by the sounds of if, this occurred in 2014?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was sorry to see him go, but obviously the Tigers recognised his talent, by paying a huge salary. He gave a lot of energy to the team.
I know he isnt perfect, but he was a vital part of the team. I wonder how he would be under Dean Pays coaching? Time will tell.
But like someone said, the haters are gonna hate.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes I too think he would've improved under Dean Pay. Oh well. Honestly, I love the guy and he's a champion player. If there's one thing I'm happy about it's that he has $3,000,000 to his name now! Overs? Perhaps, but if anyone offered YOU that kind of money, no doubt you'd take it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The reason I want to keep the poll anonymous is to not have a shit between pro and against Reynolds groups. Should have disabled the comment on this thread too. Lol

I can understand both sides of the argument and neither are wrong.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

JT has tripped players too but no one remembers it.

Hayne kicked a player in the face just last year in even worse fashion and not even a penalty was given. Reynolds foot met thaidays face when he was laying on the ground, facing the other way, no visual of Thaiday, and Thaiday should’ve been penalised for holding him too long anyway and Reynolds was trying kick legs as other players do when tackled and held for too long.

Not defending Reynolds, may be I am but it often seemed that Reynolds would get penalised just for breathing.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Ozman definitely.

Will miss his passion, wont miss his stupid rash decision making.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have to count that one at belmore. If hokko took that last kick they wouldve been goin to golden point..... thanks hokko

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Enough of this ‘trip’ down memory lane already lol

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will miss him.

Look, no doubt he has had the odd brain explosion there, but even the very best players have brain explosions.

What Josh brings to the table is what no other man in the current squad can do like he did, and that is lift the fans. He had energy to burn and always had the ability to lift the team.

We have lost that spark now.

Have we? I dont agree but we shall wait and see

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ll miss him and don’t feel the need to say so anonymously. People who trash him don’t appreciate what he meant to the club. The players know, that’s why they were so filthy about it.

Reynolds haters who support the dogs are clowns IMO.

Players who were filthy were players who were mates with him. It has nothing to do with the club or what's best for the club and fans!!

Players were also filthy dib was getting ousted weren't they?

People create bonds with others, and when they are asked to move on,the people closest to them are hurt by it but you move on and form new friendships.

Like any job I have employees that become close when one is moved on the one that sticks around is in the dumps for a while or it feels like I'm public enemy number one until the new guy comes along and he isn't so bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.