Did Dib lie about Des/Tedesco/Moses situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dib was just like a politician trying to save his backside. He would have said or done anything to be re-elected.

What benefit is it for Tedesco to lie, he's already signed elsewhere.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go fuk yourself teddy you gronk lol (spit)
I just pictured you saying that just like when you go off at refs in your videos, and I just pml ....

too69u

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fuck off teddy you lying sack of dog shit.Go fuck yourself and the rorters.We had you till the 11th hour when you backed off because we didn't want Moses.I told most of you in here that it was a done deal and this cock breath got him manager to call us and say he's signing with that **** of a club after agreeing to terms with us just the night before.I hope woods gets his hands on you in round 2 you fuck knuckle.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Both have a history. Dib is is dib and teddy will sit on anyones lap if they rubbed his belly. Remember he screwed Canberra over . This prick is all about money. He will be the 1st player on his knees to greet $be.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Never in the history of the game has a player signed with a club and then in an interview a couple of months later said "Oh yeah I only signed with them because the negotiations with the club I wanted to go to broke down". They only ever say "this was my first choice because it offered me an opportunity to grow as a player and win a comp". Which way did Teddy go....Dib is yesterdays news now. On this I would believe his version over Teddy's but it doesn't really matter because neither have anything to do with us now.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/tedesco-insists-no-dogs-pledge-over-moses-20180226-p4z1th.html

James Tedesco insists there was no guarantee he would have joined the Bulldogs had the club's former coach Des Hasler given the green light to sign his housemate and ex-teammate Mitchell Moses.

On the same day the NSW No.1 hailed his new partner in crime and fellow Roosters big name recruit Cooper Cronk as the "smartest" player he's worked with, Tedesco stressed he has come to the Roosters to win NRL titles as he relishes the pressure of making his tricolours debut against his old club next week.

Deposed Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib told Fairfax Media last month Tedesco would have joined former Tigers teammate Aaron Woods at Belmore had Hasler also given the nod to Moses' capture, but baulked when told Moses wasn't in Canterbury's plans.

"That wasn't the be-all and end-all," Tedesco said. "I was talking to [the Bulldogs] and the Roosters, but I wasn't going to sign on that day. When you're off contract you meet with other clubs - and out of all three the Roosters were the best for me and that's why I chose them.

"They've had so many strong years and their culture is based on winning. That's why they've probably been so successful. To come into this strong club and strong culture is beneficial for me and I'm looking forward to getting started."

TBH it’s shows that Dib told the unequivocal truth.. the player is basically admitting it but needs to deflect for the sake of his club and the clubs fans...

He had dogs as his 1st choice and barring the Hasler affect he would be our fullback.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Of course he lied.... he’s a disingenuous arsehole who would say just about anything to avoid admitting his mistakes.

I font think we ever had Tedesco locked up. He just said it to try and make his decision to back Des look better. Although he failed. We needed to be rid of Des much more than we needed Tedesco.

If you wanted to win titles you should have come up a club with soul Tedesco.... you idiot. I’m really starting to dislike the prick. Wants to walk into a club of mercenaries rather than join a great club that is reestablishing a culture that is about more than rotting the salary cap.

Fuck you Tedesco you mercenary prick. You’ve joined the right club. See you in round 2...wanker.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
TBH it’s shows that Dib told the unequivocal truth.. the player is basically admitting it but needs to deflect for the sake of his club and the clubs fans...

He had dogs as his 1st choice and barring the Hasler affect he would be our fullback.
I don’t think it shows that at all. I suppose our disagreement shows that people see what they want to see... lol.

A

Alexander the Great

round 1 teddy to year his ACL in half..The eye is on the mug.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
round 1 teddy to year his ACL in half..The eye is on the mug.
I wouldn’t wish injury on him, but I really hope we are the club to end that prick’s season.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
*uck the Rorter$ & Tedesco

From everything ive heard at the club if we signed Moses we would have got Tedesco..

Who cares now though.. lets hope Mbye kills it from fullback

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
"They've had so many strong years and their culture is based on winning. That's why they've probably been so successful. To come into this strong club and strong culture is beneficial for me and I'm looking forward to getting started."
Thank God we didn't get tedesco, something about this makes me cringe..

Can't stand the type of people who jump teams just to win. There's a few in junior league who move on to other teams just to win games so they can feel successful.

It's just the wrong attitude , makes me sick actually . Pea heart and full of insecurities, probably stems from sds

Last edited:

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Of course he lied. He’s an Arab accountant. Doubt that he’s ever said a true word.

good doggie

Waterboy
Gilded
Reaction score
"That wasn't the be-all and end-all," Tedesco said.

That statement proves that it was brought up in negotiations with the club.
Did he at that time share with the club that this was not a deal breaker.
Personally I call liar on this one Tedesco

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank God we didn't get tedesco, something about this makes me cringe..

Can't stand the type of people who jump teams just to win. There's a few in junior league who move on to other teams just to win games so they can feel successful.

It's just the wrong attitude , makes me sick actually . Pea heart and full of insecurities, probably stems from sds
What’s sds

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/tedesco-insists-no-dogs-pledge-over-moses-20180226-p4z1th.html

James Tedesco insists there was no guarantee he would have joined the Bulldogs had the club's former coach Des Hasler given the green light to sign his housemate and ex-teammate Mitchell Moses.

On the same day the NSW No.1 hailed his new partner in crime and fellow Roosters big name recruit Cooper Cronk as the "smartest" player he's worked with, Tedesco stressed he has come to the Roosters to win NRL titles as he relishes the pressure of making his tricolours debut against his old club next week.

Deposed Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib told Fairfax Media last month Tedesco would have joined former Tigers teammate Aaron Woods at Belmore had Hasler also given the nod to Moses' capture, but baulked when told Moses wasn't in Canterbury's plans.

"That wasn't the be-all and end-all," Tedesco said. "I was talking to [the Bulldogs] and the Roosters, but I wasn't going to sign on that day. When you're off contract you meet with other clubs - and out of all three the Roosters were the best for me and that's why I chose them.

Tedesco after signing with the Roosters can't exactly turn around and admit he'd have signed with us as that would be a smack in the face to HRH Nicholas Politis.
I've never met Tedesco but I know of 3 people who work at Bulldogs HQ who know James extremely well and showed me evidence we'd practically signed him.
Let's not mince our words here , James Tedesco wanted to wear the blue and white.
The truth is Hasler WAS critical of Mitchell Moses and didn't rate him and that's exactly what drove him to sign for the Latte sippers.
I'm no spokesperson for Dib but he's not lying here

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This artical doesn't prove Dib lied, it does however prove how desperate Dib was.

Revealing details of contract negotiations like that is really bad form.

Hasler was his man and reality is if he had have been more decisive and let Hasler go at the same time as Castle or even keep Castle because Hasler really was the problem, he would likly have been re-elected.

Hill certainly is not of the same caliber of Castle, think the Club has lost out on that transaction. Maybe Dib was looking for a yes man?

End of the day Dib didn't man up and take responsibility for his choice to keep Hasler.

Status
Not open for further replies.