Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
To ayone lucky enough to have the chance to go and watch the game today, but decided not to based on the team dean Pay named, you are a fool.
What a cracking game. Scored 5 good tries solid defense and great goal line defense, our forwards were great, very few mistakes, great work by the halves given they were chooped and changed all game too.
Lewis looks to be the best partner for Foran in my opinion, and i am definitely not worried about our depth anymore. Not a single player looked out of place tonight against a quality NRL side.
I loved that the boys nailed maloney a few times too!! Hahaha

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
To ayone lucky enough to have the chance to go and watch the game today, but decided not to based on the team dean Pay named, you are a fool.
What a cracking game. Scored 5 good tries solid defense and great goal line defense, our forwards were great, very few mistakes, great work by the halves given they were chooped and changed all game too.
Lewis looks to be the best partner for Foran in my opinion, and i am definitely not worried about our depth anymore. Not a single player looked out of place tonight against a quality NRL side.
I loved that the boys nailed maloney a few times too!! Hahaha
Yeah nothing better than seeing Maloney get up dusty

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Looks like our depth is pretty good this year!

That was really enjoyable. I’m excited for the season. A change can work wonders with some players sometimes. Bring it on.

Last edited:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Cleeland should be 6
Foran 7

I think a few guys have jumped the gun with Lewis
In no way shape or form did he outshine Cleeland or a better player than him

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Confidence makes you play better and now our depth has a lot of confidence thanks to this trial. Well done to the Dogs and the coach for seeing the value of giving them a chance to prove themselves properly against what should have been tough opposition.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Cleeland should be 6
Foran 7

I think a few guys have jumped the gun with Lewis
In no way shape or form did he outshine Cleeland or a better player than him
We looked a whole better side with Lewis in control.

Cleeland was solid. But potential wise. Ge has reached gis peak. Lewis is far younger and haa untapped potential

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We looked a whole better side with Lewis in control.

Cleeland was solid. But potential wise. Ge has reached gis peak. Lewis is far younger and haa untapped potential
Your entitled to your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.