Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I get the argument that people wanted a fg side to play today, but at the end of the day its Pays decision, and wow, these boys are giving it to a full strength NRL team!!
Well i guess Pay was right...no point in sending our first team out against a bunch of park footballers.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Even Lewis' bad passes and kicks come up trumps.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Playing some nice footy. smashing them now

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone get the feeling that griffin will be first coach sacked this year?:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Gus loves him for some reason. I know Panthers fans have wanted him gone, but they did a Dogs and extended his contract at the end of last year.

Fuck me it is going to be an embarrassing scoreline here. Holland has kicked a few times in play, so i'm guessing Pay will be allowing Mbye to act as a third kicker this season. If only we could convert tries. Looks like Martin has been hooked as left side kicker and Holland is kicking it.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
at least it wont be too tough once origin comes around, seems like we've got some good backups.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone get the feeling that griffin will be first coach sacked this year?:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
If roosters fail this year, which i dont think they will, Gus will be chomping at the bit to try get Robinson... the idiot should have just kept Cleary or appointed Brennan

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is he still in the halves? He was the one that looked to have the nost raw ability from our half options.
He moved back into the halves. So much better there than centres. He should be the 6. Not frawley. He is composed and has a raw talent to him

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Pay in charge I think all 3 grades will go well and our future is starting to look bright again UNLIKE with Fraudsler who only coached game by game and spent way over budget in the footy clubs money with minimal results!
Pay brings back respect, integrity and belief in your player and a no nonsense approach when it comes to players who are selfish ... eg: dropping 2 FG already, I am soooo excited for what Pay has installed for us, and like you said win or lose at least the lads will play with heart and passion for this jersey and this alone makes me excited !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.