Predict the dark horse

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can see why people would think that we are hardly better this year, but they dont know Desball like we do. if just a few things fall into place this year im confident we will give it a red hot crack.
Damn straight. This is the first season in years that i am actally excited for knowing now that the shackles are off and the potential to become a competitive team again is available to achieve.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Damn straight. This is the first season in years that i am actally excited for knowing now that the shackles are off and the potential to become a competitive team again is available to achieve.
Yeah same. We finally have a football team that is allowed to actually play football.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
I reckon its us. People aren't expecting much of us and we love to bounce back after a shitty season. We could probably make the 8 but if Foran stays fit and performs who knows how far we go.

Malla

Reaction score
Manly with Cherry evans returning to origin form

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After watching the game last night the knights are a real smokey if ponga stays fit and mitchel pearce isnt allowed to touch the ball on the fifth

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
there is no dark horse because benji marshall in a pressure semi against broncs is no chance

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and remember last year st george won 5 from there first six and then failed to make top 8 just like i said at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.