Bulldogs Trial Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you love lichaa now?
Lol no, but with that logic Do you love JJ?

I'm just making an observation. Lichaa has a loong way to go before his name can be in the same league as Ennis but he's on the right track

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone see Tualau get put on his back against Canberra? He was getting quite a few quick play the balls off the back of his hitups, like the one that led to Lichaa's try.

MR SS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Based on the trial team for rnd 1
1.mybe
2. bmoz
3.jmoz
4.hoppa
5.montoya
6.frawly- cleeland didnt really show anything. Hopefully gets game time in this week trial
7.foran
8.woods
9.liccha
10.klemmer
11.jackson (c)
12.rfm
13. Fualo
14. elliot
15.eastwood
16. Francis T
17. Tolman ? Brown ?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1.mybe
2. bmoz
3.jmoz
4.hoppa
5.montoya
6.frawly- cleeland didnt really show anything. Hopefully gets game time in this week trial
7.foran
8.woods
9.liccha
10.klemmer
11.jackson (c)
12.rfm
13. Fualo
14. elliot
15.eastwood
16. Francis T
17. Tolman ? Brown ?
Our halves is our weakness.... Foran could break again, then we are left up that creek with no paddle...

If Mbye doesn't absolutely kill it at FB. I would move him back to the 6.

If he kills it. We need brown, king,lewis to step. Because Frawley and Cleeland are not the answers

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Did anyone see Tualau get put on his back against Canberra? He was getting quite a few quick play the balls off the back of his hitups, like the one that led to Lichaa's try.
There was one run when they got under him and pushed him back and one where he dropped it but other than that his runs were very strong and like you said he got some quick play the balls going.

I honestly think we're fucking stacked for middle forwards this season. Woods, Klemmer and Fualalo as a starting middle third is fucking beast. Fualalo is also suprisingly mobile and i think i will grow into the lock role really well and continue to develop his game. Nothing needs to be said about our Australian frontrow, we know how good they are.

Then we got the likes of Tualau, Eastwood (who was suprisingly good in the trial), Tolman?, Elliott, Ogden, Burr, etc sitting on the bench and in reserves. It just looks really well balanced at this stage.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1.mybe
2. bmoz
3.jmoz
4.hoppa
5.montoya
7.foran
8.woods
9.liccha
10.klemmer
11.jackson (c)
12.rfm
13. Fualo
14. elliot
15.eastwood
16. Francis T
17. Tolman ? Brown ?
I'd say JMK is favourite for the utility spot ahead of Brown.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There was one run when they got under him and pushed him back and one where he dropped it but other than that his runs were very strong and like you said he got some quick play the balls going.

I honestly think we're fucking stacked for middle forwards this season. Woods, Klemmer and Fualalo as a starting middle third is fucking beast. Fualalo is also suprisingly mobile and i think i will grow into the lock role really well and continue to develop his game. Nothing needs to be said about our Australian frontrow, we know how good they are.

Then we got the likes of Tualau, Eastwood (who was suprisingly good in the trial), Tolman?, Elliott, Ogden, Burr, etc sitting on the bench and in reserves. It just looks really well balanced at this stage.
Our problem is depth from 1 to 5 and a proper partner for Foran...

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So excited for RD 1 , can't wait... honestly haven't felt like this since 2012... Comeeeeee onnnn the dogs

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We should really push for a Tolman/Cogger trade, both teams win. We get to have a half who has actually shown potential and a building block for a team whilst the Knights get a solid forward who would be good for there dressing room considering the number of young guys they have, I'd even happily pick up half his salary for this season and for the Knights to pay the rest for the following 3 years.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Our problem is depth from 1 to 5 and a proper partner for Foran...
Yh our outside back depth is poor, the signing of Olive should help though. Moses at fullback is still up in the air i guess but i'm still pretty confident of him providing plenty with the ball in hand. Just might take a while to break old habits while also learning a new position considering the entirety of his senior career at the club was under Des' system.

But yh it will probably all come down the Foran while Lichaa and Moses will also be key. No one can do what Foran can for us while Lichaa and Moses could potentially add that extra attacking threat. At 6 we will just have to hope that Frawley executes his kicks well..

Longtimedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I noticed tolman clay preist and woodsy didnt play.
Who impressed me apart from klem jacko and lichaa...
Fualo
Ogden
Fine
Easywood
Rfm
Foran
Marshall king
Tualau
Okundor
Burr
The most disappointing ones were
Cleeland
Ryse martin
The lazy fat half we got from cronulla
I agree with all of this

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just watched the game. Holland might be our back up fullback.

So many Dogs in the Raiders squad these days. Hunt, Abbey, Garvey, Makatoa and Murphy.

Burr still has tits for hands.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

So many Dogs in the Raiders squad these days. Hunt, Abbey, Garvey, Makatoa and Murphy.

Makatoa, passes to Makatoa, steps and offloads to Makatoa and he's over... Makatoa with a wonderful try.

*meanwhile in the stands watching the game*
Actual Makatoa: "What the fucks goin on here"

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makatoa, passes to Makatoa, steps and offloads to Makatoa and he's over... Makatoa with a wonderful try.

*meanwhile in the stands watching the game*
Actual Makatoa: "What the fucks goin on here"
Loved how the bogan commentator credited Asepeli Fine with the game winning try

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Fucking Nasheed been in Pays ear :D

Status
Not open for further replies.