Klemmer upset with Bulldogs boardroom candidate Dunn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Really fk the media and all that shit? I don’t agree with you all this time. If it did happen which it obviously has then it shows why Kelm is butt hurt and coming out backing Dib so much at the moment. They say players don’t get involved in the politics of football but Klem obviously has. He’s backing Dib because he wants to get one over Dunn for questioning his performances for the Bulldogs. Hahaha

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The greats Mortimer and Peponis trusts Dib and the current board to fix the problems Hasler and Castle caused SO DO I !!!
But For the life of me I can't believe anyone wanting to risk it with the same greedy people that betrayed us in the past.
Is it Now making a mistake by employing Hasler is worst than BETRAYAL ???
I feel that there are Hidden agendas, Hatred and jealousy behind all these attacks, whom ever it's coming from .
The leopard never changes it's spots...Betrayal and false accusations are the trades of the rival ticket members !
Trust them ?.......NO BLOODY WAY !

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dunn was right. Klemmer plays significantly better for NSW and the kangaroos than he does for the dogs.
But I suspect that had more to do with Hasler than Klemmer ?
Either way, Klems a big boy, he should be able to handle some criticism.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
you do realise this article was no doubt "sourced" from the Dib camp.......its like election time where stories making the other side look worse than the other seemed to suddenly appear
This was in the print 4 months ago when it occurred for Buzz printed in a Sunday column

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The boardroom power struggle at the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs has filtered through to the players, with revelations forward David Klemmer is upset over a private conversation with club legend and rival ticket nominee, Paul Dunn.

NRL.com has been told Klemmer took offence to comments made by Dunn at a Kangaroos reunion in Sydney during last year's World Cup.

Dunn, who is on the Lynne Anderson-led ticket trying to remove Canterbury chairman Ray Dib from power at next month's elections, is believed to have criticised Klemmer's output for the Bulldogs in comparison to his performances for NSW and Australia.

Klemmer wouldn't comment on the details of the conversation but intrigued onlookers couldn't help but notice the Australian forward's anger over the comments that questioned why he wasn't as effective in club football as he has been in the representative arena.

Two weeks later Klemmer learned Dunn was on the rival ticket challenging Dib, who Klemmer has publicly backed in the media over the past week as a result of the positive changes made at the club over the off-season.

Players and officials at the Bulldogs are well aware of the comments made to Klemmer. Dunn also declined to comment when contacted by NRL.com.

It comes as tension escalates between the two prospective boards. The Bulldogs board members this week launched legal action against the seven rebel ticket nominees.

They were all sent concerns notices after they released a statement to Fairfax Media and NewsCorp claiming Dib and the board had hired a PR firm to compile a "dirt file" against them.

Earlier this month NRL.com reported Chris Anderson, the husband of Lynne, rejected a handshake approach from Dib at a public members forum at Belmore Sportsground before Christmas.

Former players and club members are receiving phone calls and door knocks from the Anderson-led ticket trying to muster up support. It's safe to assume there will be plenty more fun and games before the February 11 election rolls around.
Great interaction and start of a relationship for a wannabe board member - impeccable people skills

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dunn was right. Klemmer plays significantly better for NSW and the kangaroos than he does for the dogs.
But I suspect that had more to do with Hasler than Klemmer ?
Either way, Klems a big boy, he should be able to handle some criticism.
Don't you remember ?
Our halves Graham and Kasiano were struggling in attack and couldn't organize thanks to Des .

Reactions: DT

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who was the supporter who had a dig at Klem towards the end of the season? Which ticket is he backing?
Seriously we are the only Sydney club that sells newspapers??

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
Media beat up
But even if it's true
Dunn was right
And at least he said it privately to Klemmer

Klemmer needs to let it go if he took offence

Fuck people are getting way to soft

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
It’s all about egos now. The fact that players and ex players are voicing their opinions on board elections is deplorable. The fact that Dib is allowing this stuff to get to the media is farcical.

Keep the players out of it

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s all about egos now. The fact that players and ex players are voicing their opinions on board elections is deplorable. The fact that Dib is allowing this stuff to get to the media is farcical.

Keep the players out of it
Completely agree

I said it in another thread

Players need to just focus on their job

What happens in the board is of no concern of theirs

berries62

Waterboy
Reaction score
well there's the dirt, if some one is making public a private conversation about what was said that they were not apart of ??

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Completely agree

I said it in another thread

Players need to just focus on their job

What happens in the board is of no concern of theirs
Players are important stakeholders they deserve to have their voices heard as their “job” is affected by the board.players aren’t just commodities

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The rival ticket arent doing themselves any favours.. they arent even in power and things have been shambolic and unproffessional with them..

I wont be risking my vote on their shenanigans... Il back Steve Mortimer and who he backs

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Klemmer players better every time he has played in the front row and under a decent coach.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Players are important stakeholders they deserve to have their voices heard as their “job” is affected by the board.players aren’t just commodities
No way. They get their say when the Players association negotiates with the NRL and when they negotiate their contract conditions. After that just need to play footy and represent the club with pride, whoever the board is.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Lol
Media beat up
But even if it's true
Dunn was right
And at least he said it privately to Klemmer

Klemmer needs to let it go if he took offence

Fuck people are getting way to soft
It wasn’t said in private.. that’s why he took Offence

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Also what Dunn said is kind of true but that goes for every player that plays rep footy. Everyone steps it up a notch when they play origin ect.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
100% true what Dunn is saying... Klemm really does need to step it up at club level.. But this could attribute also to Des's coaching last year...

I sense a massive improvement under Pay.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.