Foran is good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's doing secret special training with the spine, no cameras allowed.
Yes they really have secret training sessions? Haha. Na Lichaa did mention they have been doing a lot of technical work together, so i'm guessing they are away from the main group when the photos are taken.
They’re training with the DPRK winter Olympics team.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's not entirely true, Warriors gave him plenty of time off. He played 1 game in just over 300 days.
I think because they knew they only had him for one year they wanted to get as much as they could out of him, fully fit or not. It was reported over here that he was not fully ready when he started for them.

With us since we have him for three years? We could or should give him more time to be fully fit. For me if that means sitting out the first month, so be it. As long as he is fully fit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think because they knew they only had him for one year they wanted to get as much as they could out of him, fully fit or not. It was reported over here that he was not fully ready when he started for them.

With us since we have him for three years? We could or should give him more time to be fully fit. For me if that means sitting out the first month, so be it. As long as he is fully fit.
Yes i agree, give him as much time as he needs to get fit. But all i'm saying is that the Warriors done that and it still wasn't enough. He obviously didn't want to be there and the Warriors grew frustrated with him.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes i agree, give him as much time as he needs to get fit. But all i'm saying is that the Warriors done that and it still wasn't enough. He obviously didn't want to be there and the Warriors grew frustrated with him.
I think they didn't give him enough lol.

Why it would take so long, who knows. Maybe he is fucked beyond repair lol. I think they tried to give him all the time they could but at the end of the day they only had him for one year so they played him at 80 percent to try and get the best return out of their investment.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Why it would take so long, who knows. Maybe he is fucked beyond repair lol. I think they tried to give him all the time they could but at the end of the day they only had him for one year so they played him at 80 percent to try and get the best return out of their investment.
It was 307 days from the last game he played for Parra to the first game he played for the Warriors. That's a decent amount of time lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was 307 days from the last game he played for Parra to the first game he played for the Warriors. That's a decent amount of time lol.
Yeah that's why I'm saying maybe he's fucked beyond repair lol

Anyway hopefully the Dogs staff give him the time to get ready and stuff the Warriors.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
he had alot of sh*t going on in personal life too, so that played a part his head wasnt in the game. heard hes knocking around with the Stewart brothers again too, hope it aint true...

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Think you're spot on there.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's not forget how much Parra completely fucked his shoulder through incompetence. Perhaps 307 days was not enough. Either way it would have been clear to the Warriors at some point he still was not right however they still persisted in playing him especially once they knew he was leaving.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he had alot of sh*t going on in personal life too, so that played a part his head wasnt in the game. heard hes knocking around with the Stewart brothers again too, hope it aint true...
Certainly hope not although it is still early in off season. We can only hope the bulk of his time will be spent with family (excluding his brother), partner, new team mates, training, playing and club committments.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Let's not forget how much Parra completely fucked his shoulder through incompetence. Perhaps 307 days was not enough. Either way it would have been clear to the Warriors at some point he still was not right however they still persisted in playing him especially once they knew he was leaving.
That's certainly not true at all.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah that's why I'm saying maybe he's fucked beyond repair lol

Anyway hopefully the Dogs staff give him the time to get ready and stuff the Warriors.
Probably. I guess we will find out soon enough, i'm just no where near as confident as some people thinking that he will be a "sure thing".

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably. I guess we will find out soon enough, i'm just no where near as confident as some people thinking that he will be a "sure thing".
I wasand now I'm iffy as it gets closer. I'm confident he will play well, I'm just not sure about the body.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I wasand now I'm iffy as it gets closer. I'm confident he will play well, I'm just not sure about the body.
If he can go about 6+ weeks without a soft tissue injury to start the season then i think he will manage..if he can't do that then i will just expect more of the same.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If your heart isn't in something because something is playing on your mind it doesn't matter how good you are, you will not perform.
Forans injuries were not only physical ones but psychological also. Heres hoping he has fixed both up .
If mind and body are good to go Foran will have a blinder of a season for us.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That's not entirely true, Warriors gave him plenty of time off. He played 1 game in just over 300 days.
Nothing to do with the Warriors and you know it. He didn't sign with them until after the end of the 2016 season so there were no games until last year and he started in round 5 so they gave him 4 weeks off and he played 17 of the 24 rounds available last year and was busted in all of them.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Nothing to do with the Warriors and you know it. He didn't sign with them until after the end of the 2016 season so there were no games until last year and he started in round 5 so they gave him 4 weeks off and he played 17 of the 24 rounds available last year and was busted in all of them.
They gave him 4 weeks off? He signed in september, does that mean he started playing footy in october? Jesus christ.

He didn't play an NRL match for 307 days, that is a reported fact. Doesn't matter if he was contract to the Warriors or not for some of that time, it's still time away for recovery.

People need to stop acting like the Eels and Warriors fucked him, he simply wasn't doing what was recommended or expected of him. Is it also a coincidence that his old mates Ballin and Watbro completely broke down when thet left Manly? I think not.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
They gave him 4 weeks off? He signed in september, does that mean he started playing footy in october? Jesus christ.

He didn't play an NRL match for 307 days, that is a reported fact. Doesn't matter if he was contract to the Warriors or not for some of that time, it's still time away for recovery.

People need to stop acting like the Eels and Warriors fucked him, he simply wasn't doing what was recommended or expected of him. Is it also a coincidence that his old mates Ballin and Watbro completely broke down when thet left Manly? I think not.
So does it make you feel big to give a questionable to peoples comments? Knock yourself out. Have a look at what you wrote. You are the one that said the Warriors gave him 300 days off. No they didn't and given there weren't any games for him to play between signing him and the start of the new season how exactly would they have been able to give him a game? So the bottom line is the team had its first game in round 1 and he wasn't available. In round 5 he was and he played. Now maybe I'm a little older than you but in my time the difference between 1 and 5 was 4. Given he wasn't a registered footballer from the end of april until the end of september only reinforces no team could have used him and certainly not a team that he wasn't even contracted to.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So does it make you feel big to give a questionable to peoples comments? Knock yourself out. Have a look at what you wrote. You are the one that said the Warriors gave him 300 days off. No they didn't and given there weren't any games for him to play between signing him and the start of the new season how exactly would they have been able to give him a game? So the bottom line is the team had its first game in round 1 and he wasn't available. In round 5 he was and he played. Now maybe I'm a little older than you but in my time the difference between 1 and 5 was 4. Given he wasn't a registered footballer from the end of april until the end of september only reinforces no team could have used him and certainly not a team that he wasn't even contracted to.
He didn't play an NRL match for 307 days, it's that simple. Don't try and spin some bs that he only got 4 weeks off, that's laughable. Time doesn't fucking stop because there's no footy, and time says Foran didn't play NRL for 307 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.