NSW Police - Dogs fan Thanh Minh Nguyen missing from Campsie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
!!!!! CAN PEOPLE PLEASE SHARE THIS !!!!!

Police are appealing for public assistance to help locate a man missing from Campsie.

Thanh Minh Nguyen, aged 36, was last seen leaving his home on Campsie Street, Campsie about 11.30am on Friday 19 January 2018.

He has not been seen since and there are serious concerns for Mr Nguyens’ welfare and police are urging anyone with information about his whereabouts to contact them immediately.

Mr Nguyen is described as being of Asian appearance with a slim build, about 165cm tall, with dark hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a bulldogs jersey, bandanna, and glasses.

Police are urging anyone with information in relation to this incident to call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or use the Crime Stoppers online reporting page: https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au/
Information you provide will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
We remind people they should not report crime information via our social media pages.

People can also contact Campsie Police Station.

upload_2018-1-20_13-45-21.png

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw it
Wondered if he was a kennel member

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
At least there are some good cops out there trying to do a good job, hope they find him safe.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like he was found but are we so PC now you can't say a missing person has down syndrome in an appeal like this? Sheesh.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Guys... read Mr I's second post ;)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Officially found.

@Gareth, totally agree there.

People even ripped into someone who posted a question "Looks like he suffers from Down Syndrome?" for being NON PC, because he "doesn't suffer from it".

*rolls eyes*

Whole worlds gone crazy.

upload_2018-1-22_10-26-23.png

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I live on Campsie Street and I saw him walking up Wilfred Lane about 2 weeks ago. (Towards Campsie Police Station/Belmore Stadium) Bandana, Sunnies, Dogs Jersey, Backpack and Dogs flag on a Conduit.

Waved at him and said up the dogs and asked him how shit were we last year and he gave me the bird (God Bless), gave him a fist pump, up the dogs and he returned the gesture with a fist pump and kept walking up Wilfred Lane waving his flag.

Hope he has been found. God Bless Brother

Status
Not open for further replies.