Australia Day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Prawns
Burnouts in my SS (with Holden badges, not Chev)

Can't get more Aussie than that!
Prawns
Burnouts in my SS (with Holden badges, not Chev)

Can't get more Aussie than that!
When i used to live on water front a dude had a trawler 100meters from my front door. He used to call me up 25 minutes before he got in saying " i got a batch boiling on the back how much do you want" fuck 20 bucks a kilo straight of the trawler of the most sweetest prawns. Used to get the odd live lobster also

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it’s a wog/Lebo thing. My mum takes it too the next level, everything must be grass fed and/or organic lol
It's a crime if you don't use parsley from your backyard for tabooleh lol

A

Alexander the Great

When i used to live on water front a dude had a trawler 100meters from my front door. He used to call me up 25 minutes before he got in saying " i got a batch boiling on the back how much do you want" fuck 20 bucks a kilo straight of the trawler of the most sweetest prawns. Used to get the odd live lobster also
you honesty cant get better.. musy add would have been aweosme for bait !!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do the Australian Government need to do more to make Aboriginal people feel part of Australia day?
Every year there seems to be some resentment towards the day, its a bit awkward, what do we say to them?

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do the Australian Government need to do more to make Aboriginal people feel part of Australia day?
Every year there seems to be some resentment towards the day, its a bit awkward, what do we say to them?
You treat them like any other Australian
We are all Australian and stand as one

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You say
Happy Australia Day mate

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You treat them like any other Australian
We are all Australian and stand as one
Last time I checked Abos lived in Australia, so why can't they just celebrate like the rest of us Aussies?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Last time I checked Abos lived in Australia, so why can't they just celebrate like the rest of us Aussies?
Because plenty of them are calling it invasion day, the day you whities rocked up and took over everything, they don't want to see it as, it was inevitable Europeans were going to create modern society and Govern it with rules and power.
What happened 200 years ago happened and not all of them like it as they were treated as inferior by the settlers.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Because plenty of them are calling it invasion day, the day you whities rocked up and took over everything, they don't want to see it as, it was inevitable Europeans were going to create modern society and Govern it with rules and power.
What happened 200 years ago happened and not all of them like it as they were treated as inferior by the settlers.
I can't help them with that

I can only treat them with respect as individuals

Either way, I intend to celebrate everything great about Australia that we all enjoy on Australia Day

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Most likely because they were first here an estimated 50,000 years ago, so celebrating a date 200 odd years ago when the Europeans arrived doesn't mean much to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.