Heading in the right direction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched a few interviews from the dogs website. Good to see some past players like Bobcat, The General, Reni talking positive vibes coming out of Belmore. I'm not expecting fireworks but I am getting excited. I was sick of having the shits with Hasler and his methods. I believe we're heading in the right direction.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched a few interviews from the dogs website. Good to see some past players like Bobcat, The General, Reni talking positive vibes coming out of Belmore. I'm not expecting fireworks but I am getting excited. I was sick of having the shits with Hasler and his methods. I believe we're heading in the right direction.
Spot on mate. How shit was it last year pre season when Dib talked up new attack. By round 3 I had enough of the bullshit. Was probably the worst year i have ever experienced following the dogs

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The headline reminds me of a campaign slogan used years ago by Morris Iemma when the NSW Labour Government were so on the nose, but they were pleading for another term.

"Hey we're pretty crap, but we're heading in the right direction" :grinning:

N

Natboy

Same although I am expecting fireworks in round 1 when the new stadium opens in Perth :grinning:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Also good to see some of the current and ex players in touch outside of the club. Recently saw Moses with Reni at the gym training for his boxing debut, Hazem was also there with Reni recently. These bonds are what help make a club successful.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone watch the tolman interview? Keeps stuffing up....

Dogs need to fix their website. Its terrible.

You cant view pictures on the mobile app. Videos hardly work.

Don't the club pay someone to look into this crap

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I’ve been trying to watch the vid since it was uploaded and havn’t been able to -.-

Club/NRL would have an agreement with Telstra for the web stuff.. Telstra probably manages it. Looks to be rolled out prematurely, but maybe they wanted to roll it out to coincide with something? Not sure though... but definitely has a lot of issues needing to be ironed out.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to watch the vid since it was uploaded and havn’t been able to -.-

Club/NRL would have an agreement with Telstra for the web stuff.. Telstra probably manages it. Looks to be rolled out prematurely, but maybe they wanted to roll it out to coincide with something? Not sure though... but definitely has a lot of issues needing to be ironed out.
I want to call the dogs media department and lose it at them....

But then I rememeber that I cbf....

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched the video. It's up and running. Interesting without being startling.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Also good to see some of the current and ex players in touch outside of the club. Recently saw Moses with Reni at the gym training for his boxing debut, Hazem was also there with Reni recently. These bonds are what help make a club successful.
Bro you stalking Moses lol

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score

Maybe u need to watch 3 other interviews before it will work

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So last 5 years,

We lacked the following

- History
- Passion
- Common Sense
- Team unity
- Enjoyment

While we missed this all, no player part of the football department did enough to encourage our boys week in week out and it lead to the worst games i have ever seen a nrl club produce.

Fast foward to 2018, i see the history in plenty of past bulldogs players such as our coach and other veterans. The behind scenes video of the team photo just showed the enjoyment, team unity that we have been missing since 2012<. Last but not least we should see the passion and common sense during the season and as much as we would like the boys win the competition, i am happy with a top 8 goal. So let's see this "right direction" head right into the full complete 2018 season.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember that game against Manly when we got belted by 30 odd points.
That was the worst memory I have of the Dogs. No one turned up to play. It was a disgrace.
I feel a new wave of enthusiasm this season. I think we might go better than a lot think. And the reason is enthusiasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.