Hills district Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe the Bulldogs should be relocated to the hills district?
Driving through Castle Hill yesterday I seen 5 cars with Bulldogs stickers on the back.

The Bulldogs seem to have just as many, if not more supporters outside of the Canterbury Bankstown area.
Anyone got a census of team supporters and what areas they live in?
Nope those were just people from Bankstown area who decided to head across to Castle Towers for the day.

If anything NRL they support Parra mainly because Hills Bulls are one of Parra's feeder clubs. But it's more a union area if anything.

That said the demographic of Castle Hill these days is split between Asians and Posh Aussies that support Union.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bag me all you want but let's face the facts. Belmore sports ground is an outdated shithole with plenty of room for a heap of high rise duplexes and we need to work out where the bulk of the Bulldogs supporters are to give them their own identity and new home.

Don't the Bulldogs already play a few home games in QLD anyway?
They haven't been Canterbury-Bankstown since the mid 90's.

Makes no sense to share your home ground with scum like Parramatta or Souths.
Has Trump been at it again? Now Belmore?

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs supporters everywhere even the people who hate us secretly like us
Example my cousin a rooster supporter hated the dogs back in 06 glanced in his washing basket while at his house and there was a bulldogs jersey in there he claimed he brought it cause he liked it being Nike and always quality wear but I suspect he was a closet dogs supporter

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nope those were just people from Bankstown area who decided to head across to Castle Towers for the day.

If anything NRL they support Parra mainly because Hills Bulls are one of Parra's feeder clubs. But it's more a union area if anything.

That said the demographic of Castle Hill these days is split between Asians and Posh Aussies that support Union.
Maybe they are Bankstown Leb construction workers

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha, great troll thread.

I hated the time we were known as the Sydney Bulldogs. We are what we are - the Canterbury Bankstown bulldogs.

For those that don't like it and live in the Hills go support the Eels, they're closer.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure about Castle Hill, but I lived at Winston Hills from 1971 to 1981 and 90% of people who lived there supported Parramatta.
Hence my hatred for Parramatta!!!!
Even through I played cricket for Parramatta Leagues Club and we never had to pay for anything. I still hated their football team.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Also there are a shit load of Bulldogs supporters in Brisbane and the Gold Coast I couldn't believe how many when I lived there.

In Melbourne, not so much.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Bulldogs or not,
I’ve always felt that one of the next two expansion teams in the NRL should be from the Hills district, the area from Northmead to Windsor and Box hill, encompassing Rouse hill and such.
Growing area, a lot of them Aussies and wogs, instead of the generic Chinese import etc, meaning they have an interest in Rugby League

Base them at castle hill, Kellyville or BlAcktown sports complex.

A

Alexander the Great

tbh they should relocate to Beirut Lebanon to suit the fan base. Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.