Eastwood cleared to play in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
When he is fit and firing I agree. This isn’t 2014!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
How has this heart condition affected his pre-season training?
I gather he will be starting way behind the other guys.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How has this heart condition affected his pre-season training?
I gather he will be starting way behind the other guys.
I was thinking the same thing he will be way behind the 8 ball with conditioning and he needs it more then most.
That's why I'm not as confident as most that hes all of a sudden going to find form.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't get a first grade spot by default

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
He's an overweight lazy ****, has been for years. He isn't the player he once was and hasn't been for a while. Williams had a higher workrate than him ffs.
Mr little tough guy on his keyboard.
What are you, a fkn fly on his living room wall?

Have some respect you loser.

A

Alexander the Great

Mate when he is in form he is a great player and a big hitter.
Agree with you mate. He does have the odd brain snap and can change a game for us..
Super quick on his feet and a solid offload if he nails it.

Coming off the bench with tired defenders i think he will be a gun.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he can manage his weigh and buys into what Pay wants to achieve there's no reason he can't get back to the player he was. Needs to forget Hasler, shed some blubber and run like a wounded buffalo.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing he will be way behind the 8 ball with conditioning and he needs it more then most.
That's why I'm not as confident as most that hes all of a sudden going to find form.
Yeah I remember reading Steve Waughs bio and the season he almost got dropped his pre-season was interrupted because he got deep vein thrombosis and missed three weeks of practice.
Later he realised how much that missed three weeks adversely affected his performance.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That's true Trex did have I better workrate than him lol. I pointed this out many times. People would be laying into Trex and not saying anything about Eastwood.

Eastwood was extremely disspointing for the last three years and was WORSE than Trex in those years.
Exactly. Eastwood has pretty much been our worst forward over the last few years, yet some act like he's been one of our best. I still remember his games last year where he was making between 3-6 hitups in 50 odd minutes of footy, it was so pathetic that even Hasler benched him.

People keep banging on about his footwork, offload or whatever other crap, that shit hasn't been effective for years ffs. The blokes average as fuck these days and probably the most overrated player at the club atm.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Hasnt played great in a few seaaons. Wished he would have retired

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly. Eastwood has pretty much been our worst forward over the last few years, yet some act like he's been one of our best. I still remember his games last year where he was making between 3-6 hitups in 50 odd minutes of footy, it was so pathetic that even Hasler benched him.

People keep banging on about his footwork, offload or whatever other crap, that shit hasn't been effective for years ffs. The blokes average as fuck these days and probably the most overrated player at the club atm.
Not only that. For what he is being paid (if reports are true) he isnt producing HALF of what he should be, on that coin.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

So if memory serves me correctly you think the following players for us are rubbish this year: Woods, Lichaa, Tolman, Eastwood, Elliott, Foran, Frawley, Hoppa, Morris x2, Mbye, Cleeland, Brown and probably a couple of others who I have forgotten. Doesn't seem like much of a reason to even be on here this year does it? Throw in the Board, the NRL and the refs and that only leaves you, Pay and RFM to enjoy yourselves. Fair dinkum.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not only that. For what he is being paid (if reports are true) he isnt producing HALF of what he should be, on that coin.
You have to look at his entire contract not one year. He got around $900k for 3 years and took nothing in the first two to help the club out. That speaks volumes for his love of the club in my books - yet everyone tears into him on here.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So if memory serves me correctly you think the following players for us are rubbish this year: Woods, Lichaa, Tolman, Eastwood, Elliott, Foran, Frawley, Hoppa, Morris x2, Mbye, Cleeland, Brown and probably a couple of others who I have forgotten. Doesn't seem like much of a reason to even be on here this year does it? Throw in the Board, the NRL and the refs and that only leaves you, Pay and RFM to enjoy yourselves. Fair dinkum.
I suggest you see a doctor ASAP, you have severe memory problems.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
One of us does......
Bro i have probably defended Moses the most on here of any poster and have copped shit for it, yet you name him as a player i hate? Just lol. You have nfi, that list is laughable.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
His pay is an absolute joke if true. The excuse that he took less is also a bs excuse as that is what he should have always been paid!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have to look at his entire contract not one year. He got around $900k for 3 years and took nothing in the first two to help the club out. That speaks volumes for his love of the club in my books - yet everyone tears into him on here.
Oh OK. I've met him a few times and he was wonderful to my son, and seemed a good bloke.

Thing is he hasn't produced for a while and some people call him out on it. Some are a little more blunt that others lol.

Having said that I am willing to back who ever Pay picks, just because I think Pay should be given a chance with who ever he thinks is best for the team. So if that means Beast and Frawley (grinds teeth )then I'll get in behind . Not that I wouldn't anyway lol.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His pay is an absolute joke if true. The excuse that he took less is also a bs excuse as that is what he should have always been paid!
Yeah I didn't know that about his pay but still doesn't change the fact he hasn't produced anything for the dogs for years. It's as simple as that really.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro i have probably defended Moses the most on here of any poster and have copped shit for it, yet you name him as a player i hate? Just lol. You have nfi, that list is laughable.
You come on here, shitcan everyone who says anything, bitch about every player in the squad and once every pancake day you say something remotely positive and surprise surprise you jump up when criticised and cite your one or two posts out of 10000 that were positive as evidence. I may have no idea but I'd rather have that than no class.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You come on here, shitcan everyone who says anything, bitch about every player in the squad and once every pancake day you say something remotely positive and surprise surprise you jump up when criticised and cite your one or two posts out of 10000 that were positive as evidence. I may have no idea but I'd rather have that than no class.
I have no class? Says the liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.