doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I posted this in other greg eastwood thread

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope he has a real good go at getting match fit and can surprise us all.. beasty was known for his solid defence, could drive hard and put on a good hit

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I know this gets said every year but he looks a little slimmer in that pic lol

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Got a feeling hel kill it in 2018 as an impact player off the bench. Hel be eager to have one last crack after the health scare and his experience will be invaluable to our forward pack.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got a feeling hel kill it in 2018 as an impact player off the bench. Hel be eager to have one last crack after the health scare and his experience will be invaluable to our forward pack.
Unfortunately he will be behind the rest fitness wise,he looked a bit podgy in those pics

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone hopes he does a muscleman transformation like Kas and has a great year, nobody thinks bad of Greg, getting old don't mean shit if your heart is in it, and his has been cleared.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Impact off the bench would be an ideal role....I guess you can’t discount his big match experience when we get to he Finals (I believe)

Reactions: DT

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rumour was he hated Hasler more than the Kennel and didnt want to play for him. But he was locked into a back end deal so just going through the motions. I'd love to see him back to his best. Time will tell.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Mate when he is in form he is a great player and a big hitter.
He's an overweight lazy ****, has been for years. He isn't the player he once was and hasn't been for a while. Williams had a higher workrate than him ffs.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's an overweight lazy ****, has been for years. He isn't the player he once was and hasn't been for a while. Williams had a higher workrate than him ffs.

I'm not saying he is the same player but that's what happens with age. He was shit last year but I wouldn't say he has been shit for the past 5 years

Reactions: DT

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im expecting, as is the case with anyone that has a major health scare, that he will see this opportunity to continue playing the game he loves as a massive blessing and grab his chance with both hands.
Lets hope that he can find his fitness quickly, and then rediscover his love for the game under the guidance of dean pay.
Bring on the good times. GO THE DOGGIES!!!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's true Trex did have I better workrate than him lol. I pointed this out many times. People would be laying into Trex and not saying anything about Eastwood.

Eastwood was extremely disspointing for the last three years and was WORSE than Trex in those years.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When Eastwood is fit and firing, he is a devastating forward. He didnt like playing for Supercoach from all reports.
He did not have "real" surgery to fix his cardiac problem. He had an ablation.
It is just a zap of heat, cold or electricity to jolt the heart back into its proper rhythm. He will be very good for guiding the younger guys around.
He didnt get picked for NZ because he is a fat lazy bum like some have said. He will prove the doubters wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.