Bulldogs sign Jack Cogger for 2019-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is that what managers do now.. Send a photo of the contract front cover..
Perhaps for Bulldogs contracts only considering the ‘letter of intent’ for knob jockey Hasbeen...lol

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Won't get him into our starting lineup if he is released early.Pay has settled on the combinations for now.
Cool, thanks mate. Any idea on who is partnering Foran?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well we are fucked unless the opposition target the other side in attack

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Cogger's debut was that game the Knights got pumped 62-0 by the Sharks. Hopefully Cogger has a better Bulldogs debut than the one he had with the Knights.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Expecting Brown, Lewis and Cleeland to all be out the door.

Brown especially. The other 2 are reserves graders, nothing more.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cool, thanks mate. Any idea on who is partnering Foran?
Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley, Please not Frawley,

holbi

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Knights are refusing to release him,,, so far. All he has to do is fluff it in the reggies to get his release.
The knights were whining last year when the Cowboys wouldn't let Ponga go and he's a recognized 1st grader. Weak as p*ss if you ask me.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon he’s in the team round 1 2018

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
This signing raises more questions than it answers. It shakes and unsettles things more than it improves. Let's say Cogger is given an early release and partners Foran in 2018 what happens to Frawley? The bloke has been training with the team in the halves and has just started to work on combinations with Foran. What would he be thinking? What happens to Cleeland? His name has been mentioned a few times this off-season. There is no doubt that the bloke is looking forward to 2018 and getting an opportunity. Cogger's signing is extremely demoralising to him you would think. What about Nu Brown? This signing suggests that he will only ever be a utility.

Maybe you are right and Cogger is only a depth signing? But then what happens to Lewis and Benji's bro King (because Cogger and Cleeland would be the halves for the isp side).

This is a conundrum. Someone needs to help me and the club solve this.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To me I think brown will come off the bench for lichaa and keep it lively for 80 mind, not many hookers going the distance these days , cam smith 1, mac Innes 2 can’t name 3

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I find it a bit hard to justify this signing if it is true. He plays for the worst team in the NRL and cant crack first grade there.
He is being held out by players who are struggling to get a start anywhere. Now Pearce is there, he drops even further down the order.
I would love to be wrong, but I have severe doubts. I would have him at about 4th choice at the Dogs.
Our new coach couldn't disagree with you more by the looks of things.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knights are refusing to release him,,, so far. All he has to do is fluff it in the reggies to get his release.
The knights were whining last year when the Cowboys wouldn't let Ponga go and he's a recognized 1st grader. Weak as p*ss if you ask me.
I totally agree it shows how much of a flog brown is ,almost all the time clubs release players if they get a better opportunity and they are either at the end of their career or not high on the pecking order for first grade and as much as we hate the roosters Politis showed his class letting pearce go despite having him under contract

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This signing raises more questions than it answers. It shakes and unsettles things more than it improves. Let's say Cogger is given an early release and partners Foran in 2018 what happens to Frawley? The bloke has been training with the team in the halves and has just started to work on combinations with Foran. What would he be thinking? What happens to Cleeland? His name has been mentioned a few times this off-season. There is no doubt that the bloke is looking forward to 2018 and getting an opportunity. Cogger's signing is extremely demoralising to him you would think. What about Nu Brown? This signing suggests that he will only ever be a utility.

Maybe you are right and Cogger is only a depth signing? But then what happens to Lewis and Benji's bro King (because Cogger and Cleeland would be the halves for the isp side).

This is a conundrum. Someone needs to help me and the club solve this.
As an employer-
U try and get what you can to get the job done.
If it unsettles the others- Tuff! If the best man steps up- then he will when it matters.

We have a premiership to win!
Let them fight for it I say- who wants it more!

Dog eat dog.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IS Pay continuing the Des style of buying Corey thompsons? And build teams around them?

Status
Not open for further replies.