Get excited Doggies fans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's cut his hair now to about the same length as our legend Geoff Robinson had in his playing days and Robo was a pure beast !
Robbo never had it like a chick, no way in hell my friend!

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would definitely not pick a 30yr old who has had 0 good games in the past two seasons. Tualau and Fualalo are more than capable footballers. I would reward them and incentivise them with spots in the starting 17! Eastwood sucks balls. The difference with Moses situation is that Moses has ability. I do not think Eastwood has ability, he did, but no longer. Time for the young guys to fill that space.
Wrong - at the very least round 12 2016, he was great in a losing team.

Gubanaculum

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
tbh when beast is on so are the Dogs and kiwis!!! As for long hair everyone had it in my day could not see the ball in scums there was so much ....

N

Natboy

Gents show some class, some of comments in this thread about Eastwood are in poor tast. He has bled blue and white for nearly a decade and just gone through a traumatic time, fair go!

He has been on peanuts for the past 2 seasons and deserves his contract this year. It's not on him that Hasler can't manage the cap.

Eastwood is a bloody good footballer with seriouse skill that will suit Dean Pay's style:
- Aggressive defender, big front on hitter
- Can play with the ball in hand
- Effective footwork close to the line
- Can off load
- Smart footballer
Exactly mate and he’s played through injuries that other footballers would never do. His wrists were a mess for one. He seems like the new kennel scapegoat.
I hope he either retires for his own health or kills it for us this year

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly mate and he’s played through injuries that other footballers would never do. His wrists were a mess for one. He seems like the new kennel scapegoat.
Don't worry I'll always rate tolman as the worst in our squad

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Eastwood looks far from fit..... wow he needs some km in his legs if he wants to make first grade
Kasiano is miles ahead on beastwood.
Man-
Luv Eastwood but gee...been disappointing last 2-3 yrs and low min and injury prone.
One feels he need to pull the pin

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Okay sorry one good game in two seasons... you are a pelican
According to RLW in 2016 Eastwood got ratings of 8 - once, 7 - 5 times, 6 - 10 times - those ratings by a neutral 3rd party I would consider as good or better, so that is more than one - peanut!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If he fires up this year watch those same people boast about how awesome he is.

Fact remains he is still a damn good footballer who got stifled by Hasler like everyone else, AND was battling a heart issue last year.

New season, surgery on the heart, and a new coach. I reckon he'll fire on all cylinders and kill it.

As for Tualau, Fualalo and RFM. RFM will be in the side starting at Second Row. Fualalo will come off the bench. Eastwood will either start at lock or come off bench in a role swap with Elliott.

I reckon:

1. Mbye
2. BMoz
3. JMoz
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya
6. Foran
7. Frawley
8. Woods
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
12. RFM
13. Eastwood

14. Tolman
15. Fualalo
16. Elliott
17. Brown / Taulau / Priest

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Totally agree most of us would have a day off work if we had a cold and if we did go it would affect the way we performed, I really think beast didn't even know he had a condition so he played the best he could probably wondered himself why he was out of breath and put it down to bad conditioning or being over weight etc our minds play silly games even with pro footballers now that it has been leased up he will be more willing to extend himself, we all know how good he is with ball in hand and for one I d hate to be tackled by him

Status
Not open for further replies.