2018 Team Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Once I get a better / clearer photo I'll update it.

upload_2018-1-11_23-50-3.png

L to R

BACK ROW: STAFF, Samuel Radovu, Danny Fualalo, Francis Tualau, Asipeli Fine, Renouf To'omaga, Rhyse Martin, Lachlan Lewis, Mason Cerruto, Jeremy Marshall-King, STAFF, STAFF
3RD ROW: STAFF (Tony Grimaldi), STAFF, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Ofahiki Ogden, Reimis Smith, Aaron Woods, David Klemmer, Jack Nelson, Jayden Okunbor, Tom Carr, Marcelo Montoya, STAFF (Ray Moujalli), STAFF, STAFF
2ND ROW: STAFF, STAFF (Asst Coach Steve Georgallis), Brandon Wakeham, D'Rhys Miller, William Hopoate, Kieran Foran, Kerrod Holland, Zac Woolford, Fa'manu Brown, Bronson Garlick, Josh Cleeland, Josh Bergamin
FRONT ROW: STAFF, Matt Frawley, Clay Priest, Moses Mbye, Michael Lichaa, Josh Jackson, COACH (Dean Pay), Aiden Tolman, Josh Morris, Adam Elliott, Greg Eastwood, Jarred Anderson, STAFF.

Missing: Brett Morris

Thanks @Mitch Connor for the corrections/filling in the blanks.

THE CLUB PHOTOSHOPPED BMOZ INTO THE TOP LEFT OF THE PHOTO! HAHAHA.

View attachment 4789

https://twitter.com/NRL_Bulldogs/status/953129688255180801

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Radovu. Fualalo. Tualau. Fine. To’omaga. Martin. Lewis. Cerruto. JMK.

Wakeham. RFM. Miller. Ogden. Hopoate. Smith. Foran. Woods. Holland. Klemmer. Woolford. Nelson. Brown. Okunbor. Garlick. Carr. Cleeland. Montoya. Bergamin.

Frawley. Priest. Mbye. Lichaa. Jackson. Tolman. JMoz. Elliott. Eastwood. Anderson.

BMoz missing.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Who took the photo with a potato?

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's like the photo was pulled from google earth and then zoomed in from about 5 K's away.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know ... I reckon the source photo was tiny and someone has zoomed in on it.

Was from a Bulldogs Facebook page. Can't find it anywhere else, so not sure where they go it from.. Members Pack 2018 maybe?

Cameron Torpy missing too.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha looks pretty funny, maybe they are using a iphone 3G

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Since our clubs site's a collossal fuckup for team lists and stuff, I've found the player profiles (before they stuffed the site up) and will create them in a new thread with updated photos where possible from training sessions.

Zac Saddler also missing.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes!! Josh Jackson sitting next to the coach, on his right side. That's where the captain traditionally sits for team photos right? Please don't say it's the left side...

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Once I get a better / clearer photo I'll update it.

View attachment 4670

L to R

BACK ROW: STAFF, Samuel Radouva, Danny Fualalo, Francis Tualau, Asipeli Fine, Renouf To'omaga, Rhyse Martin, Lachlan Lewis, Mason Cerruto, Jeremy Marshall-King, STAFF, STAFF
3RD ROW: STAFF (Tony Grimaldi), STAFF, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Ofahiki Ogden, Reimis Smith, Aaron Woods, David Klemmer, Jack Nelson, Jayden Okunbor, Tom Carr, Marcelo Montoya, STAFF (Ray Moujalli), STAFF, STAFF
2ND ROW: STAFF, STAFF, Brandon Wakeham, D'Rhys Miller, William Hopoate, Kieran Foran, Kerrod Holland, Zac Woolford, Fa'manu Brown, Bronson Garlick, Josh Cleeland, Josh Bergamin
FRONT ROW: STAFF, Matt Frawley, Clay Priest, Moses Mbye, Michael Lichaa, Josh Jackson, COACH (Dean Pay), Aiden Tolman, Josh Morris, Adam Elliott, Greg Eastwood, Jarred Anderson, STAFF.

Missing: Brett Morris

Thanks @Mitch Connor for the corrections/filling in the blanks.
Don't fall for the Dogs site. It's Radovu.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Looks like it was taken with a Polaroid.......from 1km away........by a 12yo.....through cling wrap.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Working on a Player Profile section for site at the moment. Will have up to date pictures of each player based on recent media shots.

Updated first post with Steve Georgallis.

Shanghai Dog

Campsie/Yangtze
Reaction score
Hi folks hope this pic loaded. Cleaning out my late mother's stuff yesterday and found this 1978 team photo. Interesting group of players given current Board election and Hughes family history. Of other note, Ted Glossop's jumper... and Bill Noonan's face. Creepy. Two years later most of this team were champions and the golden decade started.

Attachments

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Hi folks hope this pic loaded. Cleaning out my late mother's stuff yesterday and found this 1978 team photo. Interesting group of players given current Board election and Hughes family history. Of other note, Ted Glossop's jumper... and Bill Noonan's face. Creepy. Two years later most of this team were champions and the golden decade started.
That's awesome mate thanks for sharing.

Khan00

Banned
Reaction score
Wow lol

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So by the looks of it the captain is either JJ or Tolman?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I just saw the pic now and noticed it LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.