Gender removed from Queensland driver’s license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of food, I'm infiltrating Brisbane for a couple of days. Where's the good foods at?
Southbank has some really nice places along there.

When there in Sep last year we had an awesome Italian meal at a place right on the banks of the river. Popolo ... that was it ..

Theres also meant to be a fantastic Pizza place around there but we couldn't get in it was that busy :(

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Where are you staying/working/playing?

With family or flying solo? Feel free to pm me. I'm about to board a flight to Sydney but can get back to you later this arvo.
Working and staying in the heart of Brisbane CBD solo. Will only be there for 2 days.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Working and staying in the heart of Brisbane CBD solo. Will only be there for 2 days.
I would have signed up to a gym already. I’m not going 2 days without gym.

Wait this got me thinking. If I went to a all girls gym right, and they ask for Id and I produce my license which lacks my gender, how are they too know to what gender I belong to? They can’t be intolerant and say I’m a male coz society says I look like one.
I literally blew this apart.
Food for thought.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
oh you poor bugger, i think kevin peterson summed it up pretty well when he said the place is a shit hole and will be on the first flight out of there as soon as the cricket finished :grinning: . There are some great locations to see north and south of brissy but brisbane itself is very, very average.

Status
Not open for further replies.