Gender removed from Queensland driver’s license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fark do they still make them ? Wernt they cabbage and batter?
They brought them back for ssm advocacy lol. As you said cabbage and batter and it’s a dick right, and what happens after shoving a dick in sewage pipe? You get batter cabbage and blood all over it, if lucky a corn as well @Gotenks ,hence an advocacy hence dick on a stick, hence ass too mouth advocacy, henceforth

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
More BS stories from you.

Far out you are a fucktard.
Like my story is so unbelievable? Someone bought xxxx beer? Great uncredible story to "make up"

Do you and you both drink xxxx? (2 heads lol)

Last edited:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont say that bro. Kaz and her other head love a can of xxxx each. cheap beer

Then they crush their cans and she headbutts herself. Explain the link below
Just fixed this up for you ;) .. if ya going to try and insult someone, at least get it right :laughing:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just fixed this up for you ;) .. if ya going to try and insult someone, at least get it right :laughing:
Welll in his defence, it certainly talks more like a gender of the male genome, and incorrectly assuming her gender may have intulted her sooooo it could have accidentally worked in his favour? Lol I dunno

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Welll in his defence, it certainly talks more like a gender of the male genome, and incorrectly assuming her gender may have intulted her sooooo it could have accidentally worked in his favour? Lol I dunno
No she has stated many times on here she is a female ;)

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm coming to Sydney later this afternoon. Already habe a date with a donor kebab at Metro 1 Ashfield.

I can' handle the shite they call kebabs here.
Or the two headed people making them

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of food, I'm infiltrating Brisbane for a couple of days. Where's the good foods at?
Where are you staying/working/playing?

With family or flying solo? Feel free to pm me. I'm about to board a flight to Sydney but can get back to you later this arvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.