Get excited Doggies fans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punchbowl Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I jumped the gun, just saw the dt article re eastwood clearance, ok next best thing obviously a medical retirement, that would be a massive help for this year further recruitment

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That sheila on the left in the first photo, is she the first signing for our women's team?

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it just me or are all the jokes about Aaron Woods being a girl with long hair getting boring?? I think he will be a great signing, who cares about his hairstyle. Big minute prop with a great selective offload. He has had some great rep games and some poor ones but at NRL level he has always been class.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Is it just me or are all the jokes about Aaron Woods being a girl with long hair getting boring?? I think he will be a great signing, who cares about his hairstyle. Big minute prop with a great selective offload. He has had some great rep games and some poor ones but at NRL level he has always been class.
Definitely! Who cares what the players look like as long as they do their job on the field. I couldnt give a rats arse what they do to their heads.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
While I’m excited to see woods, I’m more excited to see what klemmer can do in the front row with his best mate and also how good he can be with dean pay a former prop guiding him.

More excited again for the best half we have had in a decade.

Also then we got like 2mil to recruit for 2019!

A

Alexander the Great

yeah getting a bit stale. hope he cuts sick and destroys 2018 alongside klem.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
He's bigger than Eastwood, wind him up and see how we go.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s looked the same his whole career if not bigger at times
He has been a lazy bastard on the field the last two years especially.

Actually he has always been lazy, but 3 years ago he had some good games here n there

Status
Not open for further replies.