Ladies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Can you please justify $350 for a singlet?? I'm not going to name the individual who showed this on Instagram, but come on...

upload_2018-1-15_7-52-44.png

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Versace, Armani, it doesn't matter who made it, it's just a singlet FFS. $350 for something that us blokes pay $10 for?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mrs CD has handbags worth more than my car.

I've learned to not question it anymore.

[Edit: I'm actually serious. I figure my car, now that its ticked over 100K, its worth about $8000 I'd reckon. I know she has a Chanel bag she could essily sell today for more than that. She keeps it in a dust cover FFS]

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much ill get for my old blue wife beater that i used for a dump rag ?

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
One of my ex's used to pay $400+ for shampoo and conditioner. Granted she had the nicest hair but it made for an expensive wank if I couldnt find any lube

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Mrs CD has handbags worth more than my car.

I've learned to not question it anymore.

[Edit: I'm actually serious. I figure my car, now that its ticked over 100K, its worth about $8000 I'd reckon. I know she has a Chanel bag she could essily sell today for more than that. She keeps it in a dust cover FFS]
don't tell me your mrs is one of those many Asian ladies who has a mean shopping bug for high end retail outlets?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
don't tell me your mrs is one of those many Asian ladies who has a mean shopping bug for high end retail outlets?
Actually, these days she hates spending money. Her last dress I think was a $15 K mart job.

But once upon a time she had a rich grandmother.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
One of my ex's used to pay $400+ for shampoo and conditioner. Granted she had the nicest hair but it made for an expensive wank if I couldnt find any lube
Use body lotions stolen from motels like normal people.

Speaking of which, thanks to my hotel toiletries habit, i'm now into the 8th year of my mission to never pay for shampoo and conditioner again.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually, these days she hates spending money. Her last dress I think was a $15 K mart job.

But once upon a time she had a rich grandmother.
Oh, so this explains why a lot of Asian people like high end retail?
Trying to mimic their grandparents who lived in more prosperous times?

I worked at Salvatore Ferragmo for a while and seen lots of Asians like shopping in such stores.
Made me say to myself, I'm never dating an Asian unless I have at least a million dollars lol.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh, so this explains why a lot of Asian people like high end retail?
Trying to mimic their grandparents who lived in more prosperous times?

I worked at Salvatore Ferragmo for a while and seen lots of Asians like shopping in such stores.
Made me say to myself, I'm never dating an Asian unless I have at least a million dollars lol.
I've known plenty of asians that wouldn't dream of spending that type of cash on what is pretty much a $20 singlet with a tag worth $330.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've known plenty of asians that wouldn't dream of spending that type of cash on what is pretty much a $20 singlet with a tag worth $330.
I think it depends if they are spending their own money!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think it depends if they are spending their own money!
Thats true. If I had a rich girlfriend that insisted I wear designer labels I'd only protest that I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing them if I wasn't on a nice fishing boat.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This title ‘ladies’ reminded me of that song by Eve with some dude featured, ‘ladies’ used to play at all the under 18’s Lebo fested festivals lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine Bruce Jenners credit card statement... must be the most confusing thing ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.