The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
When driving, people turning left but don't move over to let the car behind slip past.
What's worse is when you're at a set of lights, the car up front in the right hand lane wants to turn left, they take off at the lights and get in left lane to turn left at last second and you need to hit the brakes.

I don't understand why people want to change lanes at the last moment or caught at a standstill in congested areas?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's worse is when you're at a set of lights, the car up front in the right hand lane wants to turn left, they take off at the lights and get in left lane to turn left at last second and you need to hit the brakes.

I don't understand why people want to change lanes at the last moment or caught at a standstill in congested areas?
People merging into the lane and going 30km jumping in front of you whilst you’re travelling 80km, they need to re do the test as it’s always been people merging need to give way to on coming traffic unless specified on a fucken sign! Also when people jump onto the main road from a petrol station and they think they’re so hot and fast and furious jumping in the left lane but they always forget on coming traffic has right if way and some people need to change lanes, which I do and I make them fucken wait. Fuck!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who bluffs the public that spy cameras are legal by banning things in other peoples houses?
I'm insulted by it, these Nazi's know full well Newcastle's rumor mill is fucked and deserves the utmost defiance.
Try telling any Aussie they can't have their home because they wanna run it, I don't care what they accuse me of, they are not the boss of me.
Sorry to keep rambling, its driving me nuts.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Who bluffs the public that spy cameras are legal by banning things in other peoples houses?
I'm insulted by it, these Nazi's know full well Newcastle's rumor mill is fucked and deserves the utmost defiance.
Try telling any Aussie they can't have their home because they wanna run it, I don't care what they accuse me of, they are not the boss of me.
Sorry to keep rambling, its driving me nuts.
I agree.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People merging into the lane and going 30km jumping in front of you whilst you’re travelling 80km, they need to re do the test as it’s always been people merging need to give way to on coming traffic unless specified on a fucken sign! Also when people jump onto the main road from a petrol station and they think they’re so hot and fast and furious jumping in the left lane but they always forget on coming traffic has right if way and some people need to change lanes, which I do and I make them fucken wait. Fuck!
Another thing I hate is people who go to merge into the middle lane from the left when I'm in the right lane about to merge to the middle!
I learned many years ago that it's not wise to do so.
The right hand lane actually,has right of way to merge to the middle over the left lane.
And wtf is with people over taking from the left hand lane?
The only time it's acceptable to do so is if you have the fast lane going 30km in a 70 zone and the middle lane doing 40km

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another thing I hate is people who go to merge into the middle lane from the left when I'm in the right lane about to merge to the middle!
The right hand lane actually,has right of way to merge to the middle over the left lane.
The only time it's acceptable to do so is if you have the fast lane going 30km in a 70 zone and the middle lane doing 40km
I overtake from the left lane on occasion because there’s a lot of female and Asian drivers who just sit in the fucken right line in 80+km zones and do under 10km and they cause traffic and they won’t move, so the only option is too be a tool and swerve through lanes to get past.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I overtake from the left lane on occasion because there’s a lot of female and Asian drivers who just sit in the fucken right line in 80+km zones and do under 10km and they cause traffic and they won’t move, so the only option is too be a tool and swerve through lanes to get past.
I was in Roselands shopping centre once and I saw the funniest thing. This asian lady was driving the wrong way around the multi-level car park and was causing chaos. This Lebo chick who was driving the correct way rolled down her window and said "Habibti, you're driving the wrong way you FUCKEN IDIOT" - she went from nice to angry very quickly. I died laughing :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I occasionally overtake in the left lane if the people in the right lane are doing 10 under the speed limit. But if given the option then I'll always take the right lane first.

In regard to merging, the rules are a bit vague but the person who merges first has right of way. This is due to the rule that merging traffic must always give way to traffic that is already in that lane (unless the lanes aren't marked in which case the leading car has right of way). So if you get your nose in first then you have right of way. But common courtesy dictates that if the person is in front of you and merging then let them merge first and don't run up the back of them.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who make up rules for other people, yeah right.
No paperwork, no such law.
I'm being denied my legal rights.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I occasionally overtake in the left lane if the people in the right lane are doing 10 under the speed limit. But if given the option then I'll always take the right lane first.

In regard to merging, the rules are a bit vague but the person who merges first has right of way. This is due to the rule that merging traffic must always give way to traffic that is already in that lane (unless the lanes aren't marked in which case the leading car has right of way). So if you get your nose in first then you have right of way. But common courtesy dictates that if the person is in front of you and merging then let them merge first and don't run up the back of them.
In Queensland, many of the rules and courtesies you take for granted down south are option up here - like not sitting in the right lane, indicating, letting people in.

Weird considering we're all so supposed to be so laid back up here.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just a gentle reminder to Communist Life Control, you are not welcome in NSW, you cannot stay.
We are free people, your hillbilly bullshit is draconian in 2018, you have to find another state.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just a gentle reminder to Communist Life Control, you are not welcome in NSW, you cannot stay.
We are free people, your hillbilly bullshit is draconian in 2018, you have to find another state.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I keep posting it, but ***** who drive in the dark with no head lights

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Wahesh you've gotta be with me on this one.

What grinds my gears..

I'll let it's latest victim KATE HUDSON explain!!!

BEFORE

upload_2018-1-24_0-18-8.png

AFTER

upload_2018-1-24_0-21-4.png

WHEN.WILL.these.woman.realise.that.the.pixie.cut.makes.you.look.like.a.massive.dyke/lesbian!!!!!!!

It's not attractive, it doesn't look cute, it just looks fucking shite and like you're a man going into the army.

First it was Emma Watson, recently Scarlett Johannson has cut her hair to look like a man, and now Kate Hudson..

JUST.. STOP IT!!

Wahesh

Reaction score

What grinds my gears..

BEFORE

View attachment 4857

AFTER

View attachment 4858

WHEN.WILL.these.woman.realise.that.the.pixie.cut.makes.you.look.like.a.massive.dyke/lesbian!!!!!!!

It's not attractive, it doesn't look cute, it just looks fucking shite and like you're a man going into the army.

First it was Emma Watson, recently Scarlett Johannson has cut her hair to look like a man, and now Kate Hudson..

JUST.. STOP IT!!
I agree completely. It could be worse though, she could dye her hair pink and shave her sides. Far out... ruined.

LONG HAIR ON LADIES SHOULD BE THE LAW!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

What grinds my gears..

BEFORE

View attachment 4857

AFTER

View attachment 4858

JUST.. STOP IT!!
I like the photo of Kate Hudson but who's the dude in the second photo?