The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah that’s why I’m asking coz then everyone and anyone can identify as Einstein’s and what not lol.

But like what if I source reputable science and scientists, philosophers etc that are uni approved? I’m getting too much into this hahaha like just move on Bro
You're on the right track. You just have to make sure that you're looking at all the material. All the scientists and all the research. Not just looking at the research that agrees with what you already believe.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're on the right track. You just have to make sure that you're looking at all the material. All the scientists and all the research. Not just looking at the research that agrees with what you already believe.
Lollllll oi ya **** hahaha, subtle jabbing fuck Hahaha you’re making me feel very sjw right now

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I learnt more from Google than I did from school. Heck I learnt more from wikipedia than I learnt from school.

Oh hell with it, I LEARNT MORE FROM THE KENNEL THAN WHAT I LEARNT FROM SCHOOL FFS!!!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just saw the promo for the next series of little big shots
I hate these smart arsed kids
Normally fat or some Asian kid with an IQ like a phone number

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I just saw the promo for the next series of little big shots
I hate these smart arsed kids
Normally fat or some Asian kid with an IQ like a phone number
How in the actual fuck did that ever make it past one season... it was cringeworthy what I saw of it.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How in the actual fuck did that ever make it past one season... it was cringeworthy what I saw of it.
There must be a market for this shit and similar shows
No end of morons to watch this shit, like goggle box who the fuck cares what a couple of fat ***** sitting on a lounge think ffs
And how these ***** think they are celebs Ffs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There must be a market for this shit and similar shows
No end of morons to watch this shit, like goggle box who the fuck cares what a couple of fat ***** sitting on a lounge think ffs
And how these ***** think they are celebs Ffs
GoggleBox is okay. I used to think it was fucking shit... but then I realised there is at lest one looker on there and suddenly it became marginally more interesting.

Some of the criticism is brutally honest too.. like literally exactly the same sort of stuff I've thought about shows.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shows that cost nothing to make are the in thing these days and both gogglebox and little big shots probably fit the bill pretty well. It's even better if the shows can entice people to spend money voting on the winners via text messages.

Add to that list shows like
- Shows that pick up things off youtube etc, add some stupid commentaries and are done with it.
- All the pawn stars shows (I get a little annoyed seeing them gloat about making massive profits off people by saying they'll have trouble selling a $10,000 item then buying it for around half the price that experts say it's worth)
- The new show where a divorce lawyer televises the division of peoples goods.
- The batchelor/ette shows. I'm pretty sure that once the show is over the majority of the couples split up. I think i heard somewhere that one of the contestants in this knew well before they were kicked off that they had no interest in the potential partner, but they enjoyed the contest styloe nature of competing for affection. It just seems exploitive.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shows that cost nothing to make are the in thing these days and both gogglebox and little big shots probably fit the bill pretty well. It's even better if the shows can entice people to spend money voting on the winners via text messages.

Add to that list shows like
- Shows that pick up things off youtube etc, add some stupid commentaries and are done with it.
- All the pawn stars shows (I get a little annoyed seeing them gloat about making massive profits off people by saying they'll have trouble selling a $10,000 item then buying it for around half the price that experts say it's worth)
- The new show where a divorce lawyer televises the division of peoples goods.
- The batchelor/ette shows. I'm pretty sure that once the show is over the majority of the couples split up. I think i heard somewhere that one of the contestants in this knew well before they were kicked off that they had no interest in the potential partner, but they enjoyed the contest styloe nature of competing for affection. It just seems exploitive.
100% with you there Alan79!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shitbags, I just want to punch one in the face, just saw this skinny shitbag getting into his shitbox commodore with some scrag in the passengers seat
I follow him out then he shoves his car in reverse and uses the other exit
A part of me wanted him to bump my car so I could unload on him and hopefully knock his tooth out in self defence
Am I violent or is this a normal thought ?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shitbags, I just want to punch one in the face, just saw this skinny shitbag getting into his shitbox commodore with some scrag in the passengers seat
I follow him out then he shoves his car in reverse and uses the other exit
A part of me wanted him to bump my car so I could unload on him and hopefully knock his tooth out in self defence
Am I violent or is this a normal thought ?
Depends, you could be violent but identify as non violent, actions matter not, only words matter these days lol.
So if you’re willing to say you identify as non violent albeit violent, you are non violent factually speaking. You have the all clear from ANTIFA

Edit: waittttt!!!!!!
I forgot to say, make sure he is not from a fucken minority!!!!! Make sure he is white and preferably Christian. Smash his white Christian privildge ass.
Ok now you’re not violent

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Depends, you could be violent but identify as non violent, actions matter not, only words matter these days lol.
So if you’re willing to say you identify as non violent albeit violent, you are non violent factually speaking. You have the all clear from ANTIFA

Edit: waittttt!!!!!!
I forgot to say, make sure he is not from a fucken minority!!!!! Make sure he is white and preferably Christian. Smash his white Christian privildge ass.
Ok now you’re not violent
Cheers, confirming he was white trash

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He looked like we would rent as well
Hahaha fuck I can’t even be sarcastic now, he sounds like a male version of the female who threw nails and a hammer out the car and then got punched lol. I think you’re well within your rights to slap him like those Lebo ones though where it’s the ultimate disrespect and emasculating thing to encounter hahah

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahaha fuck I can’t even be sarcastic now, he sounds like a male version of the female who threw nails and a hammer out the car and then got punched lol. I think you’re well within your rights to slap him like those Lebo ones though where it’s the ultimate disrespect and emasculating thing to encounter hahah
Yes a skinny version, I could have easily killed the **** with a few good well directed punches to the face

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No paperwork, no such law, disconnect you power tripping disasters, if this is what it does then they know full well communities would be better off without the never ending debate and envy.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People who stand in main walkways to talk and block the flow of pedestrian movement!
Gggrrrrr I hate you ignorant selfish pieces of shit!
Also can't stand idiots who stand in front of entry/exit points of escalators blocking the area so others can't access! Got Asians in mind when I post this, they're without a doubt the worst culprits for stuffing up the flow of pedestrian movement.