Welcome to Belmore Woodsy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thats a schocking haircut woodsy how are you married

I think only a married man would cut his hair like that coz he couldn't give a damn what she thinks...
a single man is on the prowl and would care coz he won't get much with that lol

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Woodsy has to be taking the piss with that hair cut :laughing:. I do think he will get a great following at the dogs, he is one of those players that gives his all every game, looking forward to see him running around in the blue & whites this year.

Last edited:

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Robbos hair looked great. It is long but not girly.

Woods hair is nothing like it. He clearly is using a hair straightener and has it all cut to the same length which makes it look super feminine and does not suit him at all.

How he had his hair before was fine, it was the headbands that fucked it up. But now it is totally bad.
I wish he would go to the barber instead of a ladies hairdresser. That advice might help him. Imagine if he had a time machine & wanted to play in the 70s. Especially with that bra he wears, I think even his own team mates would beat him up.

A

Alexander the Great

he wants us to hurt players... sign me up fuck yas... how good is this change going to be for us !

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe he could develop it into a fro.

Then I can blow the dust off my Willie Mason wig.

Reactions: DT

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I think only a married man would cut his hair like that coz he couldn't give a damn what she thinks...
a single man is on the prowl and would care coz he won't get much with that lol
You might have a point.

My best mate has long locks (pulled into a pony tail).

He is also an interstate truck driver so doesn't see his missus enough to listen to her complain about it.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So many are concerned with his hair do you guys fap over our players?
It is just an old fashioned comment i guess but Canterbury used to have a ‘clean cut’ tradition with players, I appreciate the world has changed a heap over the years as well but Woodsys hair is a disaster but as long as he plays well it doesn’t matter of course.

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like he went to the club hairdresser and asked for The Raelene

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.