The diet and Melbourne regimen turning Dogzilla — Sam Kasiano — into a Storm thriller

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watch him become the best bench forward in the game in 2018... Bellamy >>>>>>>> Des

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Watch him become the best bench forward in the game in 2018... Bellamy >>>>>>>> Des
Don't forget we were paying him $650k to be the best bench forward and got nothing from him. Pretty pictures don't mean much. Have a look at that new kid Ogden. What is he? 19? Has legs like tree trunks. We'll get more out of our bench than they will out Kas.

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
him and asofa-solomona coming off the bench together will turn plenty of games melbournes way game but if he finds some good form they will be a deadly duo

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
him and asofa-solomona coming off the bench together will turn plenty of games melbournes way game but if he finds some good form they will be a deadly duo
I can see Addo-Car and Kasiano forming a deadly combo. Fox sniffing around for his offloads could be lethal.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
One of them will surely start with Jbrom unless Welch starts?

I meant Glasby, not Welch haha.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes the club and coaching staff failed while Kas also failed at personal level.

Anyway we have our own beast in the making for next season, just look at Fualalo here. Fucking beast. Lichaa, Martin and Woods are all mirin in the background.

View attachment 4636
Danny F better get rid of that badger style hairdo. Embarrassing. He has the potential to be anything. He certainly has the strength but needs to he more agile. This has to be his breakout year. 3 Year's is more than enough to prove your credentials. Fingers crossed he realizes this himself.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes the club and coaching staff failed while Kas also failed at personal level.

Anyway we have our own beast in the making for next season, just look at Fualalo here. Fucking beast. Lichaa, Martin and Woods are all mirin in the background.

View attachment 4636
Fualalo, tualau and RFM look like another 3 great young forwards we have coming through and thankfully there's no more des block

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
And with the right recruitment bellamy doesn't need to play any of his props for 60 minutes or greater. Keeps them all fresh and effective during the game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fualalo, tualau and RFM look like another 3 great young forwards we have coming through and thankfully there's no more des block
I really hope RFM starts, this bloke is potentially a match winner on the edge and one of the most damaging edge runners in the game. His combination of speed, footwork and strength is special, he then has that great selective offload to go with it. If he trains hard and can stay focused for 80 then we are set. He also has crazy hair so that's like +10 ability in each key stat.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really hope RFM starts, this bloke is potentially a match winner on the edge and one of the most damaging edge runners in the game. His combination of speed, footwork and strength is special, he then has that great selective offload to go with it. If he trains hard and can stay focused for 80 then we are set. He also has crazy hair so that's like +10 ability in each key stat.
That's what's been missing from mbyes game, the crazy hair!!!!

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This all falls on the fraud hasler.

As a coach how the fark can he not have control over his players

The biggest fraud in rugby league history
exactly, I'm with you. You have a man mountain, so train him to be a beast, to rip massive weights.
Hasler played kas too heavy and he had a lot of leg problems. He had shin splits once for goodness sake. You have all these dieticians, sports scientists etc. All you needed was a tough trainer to get him running dunes, then get him eating healthy. He could still eat a whole chicken, just as long as its not deep fried etc.

Hasler failed the kid. He failed Reynolds, Kas and Graham the most. And he over valued tolman. Shame we lost the 3 mentioned. 2018 Kas will shit on 2012 kas. His best year is ahead of him. Especially with a coach that won't get him to cut his offload. I think all the Kasiano haters will be surprised. Never seen the bloke so ripped. He actually looks sick, thats how skinny he is :p haha

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bellamy is a genius... photochopped the original images to fool everyone, but as luck may have it I managed to get the originals from a source I know which shows why Bellamy's training is a huge success with Kas.

upload_2018-1-9_1-19-17.png

and then I jumped in my time machine and grabbed the photos from Round 2's training session. It's not lookin good Storm fans!!

upload_2018-1-9_1-19-57.png

upload_2018-1-9_1-20-19.png

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
One of them will be starting given that McLean has gone to the Cows.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
exactly, I'm with you. You have a man mountain, so train him to be a beast, to rip massive weights.
Hasler played kas too heavy and he had a lot of leg problems. He had shin splits once for goodness sake. You have all these dieticians, sports scientists etc. All you needed was a tough trainer to get him running dunes, then get him eating healthy. He could still eat a whole chicken, just as long as its not deep fried etc.

Hasler failed the kid. He failed Reynolds, Kas and Graham the most. And he over valued tolman. Shame we lost the 3 mentioned. 2018 Kas will shit on 2012 kas. His best year is ahead of him. Especially with a coach that won't get him to cut his offload. I think all the Kasiano haters will be surprised. Never seen the bloke so ripped. He actually looks sick, thats how skinny he is :p haha
Kas' health is totally on Kas. Sure blame Hasler for the strategies and execution but fitness for a professional athlete is a personal thing. Take Ben Hunt for example. Just got married, been on the drink in the off season with his mates but still drags himself out of bed and runs 15ks a few mornings a week and this is before he due back at training with the Dragons. That's was makes athletes reach the top of their game. Finding the quickest way to the drive thru doesn't. If Kas is super fit this year it is because he has woken up to the fact that it is his responsibility to be so not because some coach or other told him to.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If Kas is super fit this year it is because he has woken up to the fact that it is his responsibility to be so not because some coach or other told him to.
That's one of the main responsibilities of a head coach or any manager in any industry, MAN MANAGEMENT!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
That's one of the main responsibilities of a head coach or any manager in any industry, MAN MANAGEMENT!
nonsense. I've had thousands working for me and I didn't check everything they did. The problem is that everyone has known for a long time that the lump has talent, so much that you couldn't afford to sack him, so putting all the requirements on him about his weight was a toothless threat. That, plus we had no-one in the reggies that was even as good as him when he was a blancmange. Have no doubt if we had a couple of good young'uns ready to take his spot he would've been dumped, but unfortunately our recruitment was so poor he had a free ride. You can run him around the park for 12 hrs a day but if he goes to the drivethru on the way home you've achieved nothing. New club, with a good track record has him fighting just to get in the squad let alone the team. Makes for a different motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.