Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With all due respect, I don’t think they have paid close to £150 million to weaken Liverpool in the CL. They are 6 points ahead with a game in hand in the league. Doesn’t make sense
Disagree, we are possible opponents of theirs in the CL. By taking Coutinho off us now they weaken us if we have to play them. .
That also would have been part of their mindset, otherwise they could have waited for the season to finish and then sign him.
The Spanish league is done and dusted , Barcelona will win it easily with or without Coutinho..

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If a large chunk of that money was to be used to fast track phase 2 of the Anfield extension, Anfield Road end, I'd be pretty happy about that. From memory I think the figure talked about was around £160m or £180m and that would get the ground to about 59,000.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Disagree, we are possible opponents of theirs in the CL. By taking Coutinho off us now they weaken us if we have to play them. .
That also would have been part of their mindset, otherwise they could have waited for the season to finish and then sign him.
The Spanish league is done and dusted , Barcelona will win it easily with or without Coutinho..
We're totally going to beat Barca in the Final with a 94th minute VVD header to win 3-2. The entire team then races over towards Coutinho and dabs.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Call me crazy but the way Barcelona play is suited to our style. They press high and push forward leaving lots of space for counter attacks, something we are very very good at.
It’s teams that park the bus and play tight that we struggle to break down.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I bet we sign nobody else in January, fucking disgraceful if it turns out like that.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mahrez would be a handy pick up . He’s no Coutinho but he isn’t a bad player at all. He would fit in well .
We are also looking at Lemar again who has decided if he is transferred from Monaco his preference is to join us.
We will be ok. Coutinho can go fuck himself . He’s no longer a Liverpool player. Good move by the board also to refund 50 pounds who ever bought a new offical Liverpool jersey with the pricks name on it. I would have gone as far offered a free swap of the jersey . Take the pricks jersey out of circulation altogether.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
No Mahrez, no Lemar....we're going to sign Fekir if you believe the whispers.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too many whispers bro. There are whispers that Klopp wants Keita now also.
We will have to wait and see what pans our.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Too many whispers bro. There are whispers that Klopp wants Keita now also.
We will have to wait and see what pans our.
Yh some people seem absolutely convinced that Mahrez is joining us along with Alisson. I would sort of be okay with Mahrez, he doesn't look to have the workrate to fit into our system but if Klopp wants him should we question it? All his attacking signings have been good ones. Alisson is also considered one of the best keepers in italy atm, but then against so was Karius when we signed him.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Real Madrid were also interested in the Brazilian prick and probably would have paid more for him the season they are having. But the prick wanted to sign with Barcelona only.
I think in the end Klopp thought it best to let him go now , as it was evident his heart wasn’t at Anfield and wanted the move now .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lemar apparently available from £60m + if we aren't in for him then hopefully there's someone else.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Imagine if Klopp was allowed to spend like Jose and Pep...........
He would probably still be really picky lol. I mean we did just spend £75m on a defender, i think the owners are happy to splash the cash and back Klopp. I think if he says he wants someone then they will pay what he tells them.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I need another agile player in fifa. Lallana doesn't cut it in coutinhos spot for me.