WHAT A FUCKING ROLLERCOASTER!!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
WHO NEEDS A BIG DIJK WHEN YOU HAVE RAGNAROK KLAVAN!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Klopp stuffed up by putting Gomez at LB. Would've cost us against a better team

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully January 2018 is a better month for us than the one last year was.
When we copped the equaliser it wasn’t case of dejavu and I thought to myself another horror January run has started for us.
We did get lucky and didn’t play our best with all the changes Klopp made but the 3 points are vital.
16 matches undefeated run.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I will lose all faith in this club if we sell Phil this window, looking more likely by the day.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For the club to sell Coutinho would mean the Brazilian is also pushing the transfer. He pushed hard to get transferred in the off season and he’s obviously pushing again.
It doesn’t make sense either, Coutinho cannot play in the CL for Barcelona if they sign him. We are still in the CL so it’s not like there’s no motivation for him, the CL is very prestigious.
The best scenario would be to keep him until the end of the season and then put him on the market after the World Cup where his price will be even higher.
The money Barelona have offered to sign him so far is farcical.
£85 million up front and £45 million if he achieves certain targets . Fuck off .
Barcelona received £190 million for Neymar. We should be looking to get as much of that as possible off them.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We need to keep Coutinho until the end of the season. He can go after the world cup. If we get into the top 4 of the EPL, make the final 4 or 8 of the UCL and Brazil win the world cup his price will be even higher.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It's honestly crazy if we sell Coutinho now, even crazier if we don't get atleast £150m for him. We need him for the rest of the season, Barca really don't. We need to wrap up a top 4 spot, we need to advance further in the CL, and Coutinho in the team makes this a hell of a lot easier than any other player we could currently pick up on the marker. Meanwhile Barca are 9 points clear in the league and Phil can't even contribute to their CL campaign.

Phil needs to fucking stay put until atleast next window. He's playing great, he's barely into a 5 year contract and Barca will still want him next window. I do think there is a lot of outside pressure on Phil though from Barca, his family and sponsors to make this move happen asap.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't help but think that this has everything to do with the van Dijk signing. Better to make your big purchase before you sell a player for £130m otherwise Southampton would have asked for even more as ridiculous as that seems.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks like Lemar will be coming straight in for Coutinho. Shit move imo, not even in the same galaxy as Coutinho.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I do seriously think this is being built up by the Spanish media.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With 16 games left we have a 3 point lead over Tottenham and a 5 point lead over Arsenal with a better goal difference than both. We better not fuck it up from here!

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m reading Coutinho will be left out of the team for our F.A cup match against Everton.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m reading Coutinho will be left out of the team for our F.A cup match against Everton.
No doubt, probably wouldn't have bothered playing him even without the "injury". Hopefully the **** puts his head down and plays out the rest of the season like he played the first half. I really don't think he's going to kick up a massive stink if we make him stay, it looks like most of the pressure is coming from his fat **** of a brother, the rest of his family and sponsors.

Just do a Keita like deal for a flat fee of £150m and tell Barca to go fuck themselves if they don't like it. Bunch of *****.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Apparently Can has agreed to sign with Juventus in the summer window. Bit of a meh for me

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dijk or no Dijk, still the same old liverpool. As usual Klopo leaves the subs too late, Lallana looks absolutely dead and he couldn't stop the counter attack. Now Klopp takes him off, a bit late :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
VVD has missed 2 very good chances, Ragnarok Klavan would have nailed those.