Stuff you collect

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I also have old NBA cards and old coke bottles. Maybe they will be worth something for kids down the track.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I also have old NBA cards and old coke bottles. Maybe they will be worth something for kids down the track.
The old coke bottles - are they the ones that have a hint of green on the glass?

When I was in primary school, kids used to fight/trade over the Upper Deck NBA card for Michael Jordan - Skylights. I wonder how much it's worth these days:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The old coke bottles - are they the ones that have a hint of green on the glass?

When I was in primary school, kids used to fight/trade over the Upper Deck NBA card for Michael Jordan - Skylights. I wonder how much it's worth these days:

The bottles are from the 60's my late uncle kept them when he first came to Australia.

I have that skylight, also have the Barkley, Robinson and Kemp skylight cards.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score

Have the same card apparently worth $15 in mint condition

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don’t really collect. Hmm maybe I do. But I own a shit load of adidas ultra boost shoes. I’m a boost head.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It's been reported that one of these can fetch up to $1,000,000.

Fuck.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chicks phone numbers. I only started today but it's going well i think...i've got 0 numbers so far!!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Chicks phone numbers. I only started today but it's going well i think...i've got 0 numbers so far!!
You should look in the phone book if you are serious about getting a big collection. Anyone with a Mrs in front is a chicks number. You could fill your phone in a matter of hours.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You should look in the phone book if you are serious about getting a big collection. Anyone with a Mrs in front is a chicks number. You could fill your phone in a matter of hours.
Just be careful of Mrs Tank, I heard even the devil is scared of her lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
I've never really been one to collect shoes. I mean I buy them, use them, then bin them once they are done. But I can understand people collecting ones and not using them - like limited edition Air Jordans etc...