Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How convenient, bet the Roosters won't need to pay a cent for him to play at another club either!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep as expected.

Totally expected Peace to be released. Talking to my brother who is in Melbourne from Singapore and who is a roosters fan felt the club had done the wrong thing by Peace.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rumors are that he is off to manly with blake green going to the warriors.
Reportedly this little deal was done before he left for his holidays, meaning all the denials by the Roosters were crap...... All his idea, yeah pull the other one it plays jingle bells......

If we thought that loyalty was dead, know that all that died a long time ago....

Reactions: DT

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What an entitled cry baby.

He could have improved his game partnering Cronk in the halves.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The roosters just resigned him 3 minutes after granting a release. They had a brain fart and forgot the cap doesn't apply to them.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What an entitled cry baby.

He could have improved his game partnering Cronk in the halves.
They told him he would be coming off the bench to play hooker

Reactions: DT

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Blake Green has signed with the Warriors and Pearce with Manly. Can't we offer Manly a Foran for DCE swap? That way best friends Foran and Pearce can be together.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't understand how the situation at Manly would be better for Pearce? So... DCE loses the halfback spot? Especially as he has said:

"The Roosters club and people there will always mean a lot to me, but I'm looking forward to the opportunity and challenge joining a new club will bring, while continuing to push myself to be the best halfback I can be. Now that I've made this decision, hopefully I'll have the rest of my future sorted over the next few weeks."

How could he go to Manly and be halfback? DCE will look weak if he moves to 5/8 to accommodate Pearce. I don't understand why the articles speculate about Manly, without addressing this obvious problem.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't understand how the situation at Manly would be better for Pearce? So... DCE loses the halfback spot? Especially as he has said:

"The Roosters club and people there will always mean a lot to me, but I'm looking forward to the opportunity and challenge joining a new club will bring, while continuing to push myself to be the best halfback I can be. Now that I've made this decision, hopefully I'll have the rest of my future sorted over the next few weeks."

How could he go to Manly and be halfback? DCE will look weak if he moves to 5/8 to accommodate Pearce. I don't understand why the articles speculate about Manly, without addressing this obvious problem.
DCE plays more lile a 5/8 than a halfback anyway, no problem at all tbh.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Rumors are that he is off to manly with blake green going to the warriors.
Who would have thought the Manly silver spooners would have a Pearce & a Sironen playing in their team

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
DCE plays more lile a 5/8 than a halfback anyway, no problem at all tbh.
Been saying this for years. DCE was really the 5/8 and Foran the halfback when they played together. That's why DCE struggled so bad in 2016 with Dylan Walker at 5/8. In 2017 they put Blake Green next to him who controlled the team and DCE was on fire.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They have Cronk who is better so it wont

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who would have thought the Manly silver spooners would have a Pearce & a Sironen playing in their team
I know aye. The sons of two Balmain legends playing for manly . Manly will be called The Balmain manly sea tigers at this rate.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reportedly this little deal was done before he left for his holidays, meaning all the denials by the Roosters were crap...... All his idea, yeah pull the other one it plays jingle bells......

If we thought that loyalty was dead, know that all that died a long time ago....
Most rumours are true these days. Well Pearce did jack all for easts. Sbw won them the 2013 premiership. Pearce just goes missing in big games. Most Roosters fans I know won’t miss him.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep as expected.

Totally expected Peace to be released. Talking to my brother who is in Melbourne from Singapore and who is a roosters fan felt the club had done the wrong thing by Peace.
Rubbish.
Pearce’S abhorrent behaviour on Australia Day last year totally screwed their season. The club stood by him. His off field behaviour during the finals series off the field was the last straw. Protected no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.