Jeremy Marshall-King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i'm sure if he was anything special Ivan would not have let him go.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i'm sure if he was anything special Ivan would not have let him go.
I applaud the kid for getting out from under Benji's shadow. He wants to make it on his own merits, and that's an admirable quality. will he succeed??? only time will tell. As for Ivan if Ivan was half as good as he thinks he is he wouldn't be coaching the Tigers :grinning:

14. Wests Tigers 24 7 0 17 2 413 571 -158 3 - 9 4-8 18. One win away from the wooden spoon.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
According to the Lurker:

The Bulldogs’ salary cap problems have been well documented and incoming coach Dean Pay will barely have a cent to spend to bring in new talent.

The club has some handy signings in Fa'amanu Brown (Sharks), Kieran Foran (Warriors) and Aaron Woods (Tigers) but have lost James Graham (Dragons), Sam Kasiano (Storm) and Josh Reynolds (Tigers) for next season.

I’m hearing Bulldogs officials are on the lookout for just one player - a cheap second-tier fullback to replace Brad Abbey, who is off to the Raiders.

It will make it tough for Pay, who undoubtedly would have wanted to bring in a couple of players close to him to stamp his own style on the club.

This could be the reason why we got Jeremy Marshall-King.

Tacky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
According to the Lurker:

The Bulldogs’ salary cap problems have been well documented and incoming coach Dean Pay will barely have a cent to spend to bring in new talent.

The club has some handy signings in Fa'amanu Brown (Sharks), Kieran Foran (Warriors) and Aaron Woods (Tigers) but have lost James Graham (Dragons), Sam Kasiano (Storm) and Josh Reynolds (Tigers) for next season.

I’m hearing Bulldogs officials are on the lookout for just one player - a cheap second-tier fullback to replace Brad Abbey, who is off to the Raiders.

It will make it tough for Pay, who undoubtedly would have wanted to bring in a couple of players close to him to stamp his own style on the club.

This could be the reason why we got Jeremy Marshall-King.
Apparently JMK already re-signed with us but, got a better offer from the Dogs during the 10 day cooling off period. So, I don't know much he's on but, he's definitely on more at the Dogs. He's also not really a fullback.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Before I was introduced to the kennel id be genuinely excited about any youngster playing his first game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.