Jarryd Hayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nope. Club can't afford him and he wasn't great for the Titans. Would win them a game one week then not turn up for the next few weeks. He doesn't have the passion for the game any more.

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
The decimal point on the Roosters calculator was in the wrong spot so yep they can afford him...

Reactions: DT

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing would shock me with the Roosters.

Don't want him though.

Reactions: DT

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Excuse my language, but what an utterly selfish prick if this is true.

Makes a club decide between him and the coach, coach goes, Hayne says he will stay, but the word is that he has been " unhappy' since August..wasn't that when coach was sacked??? He was 'happy' enough then to exercise the contract extension that he now has....

According to David Riccio he has the inside on a conversation between Hayne and his 'closest confidante" that he was wanting out of the Tits and back to the Eels. Hayne of course denies any such approach by his manager to any Sydney club on his social media.

Had to laugh at the line " Semi has left the Eels and he was taking up a big 'chunk of change in the Parra cap' so that paves the way for a return of the prodigal son. Seem to remember it was said he was on around $250k..Hayne is on what $1 million???

The guy thinks he is above everything and everyone in the game and for someone who has such a massive wrap on himself he has won how many premierships? How many Jarryd can't hear you......

If you want to remain healthy you don't want to replace one disease with another..just getting our house in order and honestly do we need the problem that is Hayne?? Cap wise we are pretty much hog tied with the things we can do. Nah a big no from me. I will be interested to see how the Parra fans will react to this...he has already sh@t in that particular nest once but I guess some will want the Hayne Plane back in the hangar...

Just had a thought....the Roosters will probably miraculously find some MORE room in their cap space of course; they already have a new fullback, three halves, a couple of back up centres, can't go short can they?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It's a Big NO from me
We still have some rubbish to cleanout...
Why would we take a big and expensive gamble on someone so unreliable ?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Does a thread need to be created for every single player that wants out of there contract.... especially considering we just became cap compliant...
Yep; because it shows what a joke the cap actually is. We stuffed ours big time and have rectified it with a lot of pain and player loss involved, but other clubs seem to still be able to add to their already impressive rosters without any trouble what so ever....

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Does that mean the Titans have freed up extra cash to have a red-hot crack at Eastwood now??

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Option D - 'keep hayne away from our proud club we dont need has beens with no heart coming here. weve had tony williams that was enough tortutre as it was

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Excuse my language, but what an utterly selfish prick if this is true.

Makes a club decide between him and the coach, coach goes, Hayne says he will stay, but the word is that he has been " unhappy' since August..wasn't that when coach was sacked??? He was 'happy' enough then to exercise the contract extension that he now has....

According to David Riccio he has the inside on a conversation between Hayne and his 'closest confidante" that he was wanting out of the Tits and back to the Eels. Hayne of course denies any such approach by his manager to any Sydney club on his social media.

Had to laugh at the line " Semi has left the Eels and he was taking up a big 'chunk of change in the Parra cap' so that paves the way for a return of the prodigal son. Seem to remember it was said he was on around $250k..Hayne is on what $1 million???

The guy thinks he is above everything and everyone in the game and for someone who has such a massive wrap on himself he has won how many premierships? How many Jarryd can't hear you......

If you want to remain healthy you don't want to replace one disease with another..just getting our house in order and honestly do we need the problem that is Hayne?? Cap wise we are pretty much hog tied with the things we can do. Nah a big no from me. I will be interested to see how the Parra fans will react to this...he has already sh@t in that particular nest once but I guess some will want the Hayne Plane back in the hangar...

Just had a thought....the Roosters will probably miraculously find some MORE room in their cap space of course; they already have a new fullback, three halves, a couple of back up centres, can't go short can they?

lol @ 250k = 1 million

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why would any club other than the Roosters even entertain having him? We only just got a new coach, why do we want to get rid of him already? We already have players who don't train well, so why would we want another? He is a superstar... ...at times, but appears to be selfish & expects everyone else to do as he pleases. His ego wouldn't fit though the gates at Belmore anyway.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hell no on Hayne. I really think he'd do more to ruin the teams attitude than he's capable of doing on the field. Im not saying he's without talent on the field. But we need the team focused on making this a year to remember for positive reasons. Hayne is still deeply in love with himself to the point where it would piss off the players around him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's a Big NO from me
We still have some rubbish to cleanout...
Why would we take a big and expensive gamble on someone so unreliable ?
Hayne would be Williams all over again. Getting paid based on ancient history and is rubbish now

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Making sense now. Pearce will leave to another club, then they'll have all this free money to sign Hayne. They're just releasing the media stories in certain order to get people used to the idea.

Would I want him at the bulldogs, no way.

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Well if Hayne comes back to Sydney someone will snap him up and it might mean that they need to let someone go. I just hope that the club does have a plan in place to capitalise on the off chance a quality fullback or half becomes available.... Chances are we don't.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
People still blowing their load over 09. Has not done anything since for club level. 9 years he’s been living off that and still nothing. The quicker this guy leaves league, the better!
Didnt he win dallym in 2014?

Id sign him. If not for anything, just to piss parra fans off.

Status
Not open for further replies.