Roosters confirm Cronk signing

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolute cheats, the NRL is taking the absolute piss idbthis goes through without then losing Pearce.
I'd be surprised in Pearce doesn't walk regardless, I cant see him accepting coming off the bench.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Not that I was the only one, but I posted this on Apr 4, 2017:

The obvious choice is that long odds? Anyone who knows anything about Sydney, glamour girls cannot avoid Bondi and the Eastern Suburbs. That's where his partner probably already lives, and that's the obvious destination for Cronk.

EDIT: I've just checked her wikipedia entry, and:

She has also played local football herself, for Lindfield F.C. on Sydney's North Shore

So... I stand to be corrected. Fox Sports Studios in Sydney is in Artarmon, married with the above suggests she works and lives on the north side of the metropolis. That would make Manly the obvious choice...

except for the matter of DCE. So... still think Roosters are likeliest, but stranger things have happened. Eels and Manly are my second and third prediction.

I can't see him coming to the Bulldogs.
I'd say the majority of the kennel were sure it would be the Roosters.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol not one fucking peep on how the shit they can fit him under the salary sombrero they've got over there - its all about how Pearce 'feels' being on the bench...you have to be kidding me.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
whats wrong with cronk?

what did he do wrong ? signing with roosters is not a crime. lol
He said he was retiring. If he was upfront maybe we could have made him an offer and not taken woods

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's getting absurd... I mean how stupid do they think fans are? Such a corrupt competition. The nrl is a national embarrassment to all with enough brains to realise how crooked it is.
Yeah it is beyond absurd. So before this cronk thing happened, are we really to believe the roosters where going to play next season with 1 million of their salary cap unfilled? What a fucking joke.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm jealous as fuck lol.

Fuck I hate the Roosters just sign anyone and everyone when ever they like bllllrrrrrggggggghhhhhh.

Just another reason why I don't think Robinson is this great coach he is made out to be. Seriously I could coach that sqaud to make the finals.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Lol yeh it’s a Fucking laugh. I mean I get that uncle Nic no doubt has a huge say with papers though ffs is no journo honest at all? We lose how many for 2? Every club bar say Brisbane or chooks would be set to lose 2-3 players to accomodate this, would be endless articles about it.

They sign Cronk, Tedesco and upgrade a squad full of Origin and international reps. Not a peep...

This year alone without looking into it they kept Napa off contract in a battle against the other endless cap (broncos) so must of been big bucks. Kept fingo, kept tupou. Added Fucking Tedesco and Cronk for over a mil each.

Throw in already have cordner, jwh, friend, keary, Pearce, taukeiah who would all be on big bucks.

Then kids like Mitchell, nikorika, matterson, manu, butcher, Smith who were all highly contested for and wouldn’t of been walking away from large contracts from endless clubs.

Toss in a few who wouldn’t be on bare minimum like Aubusson, Gordon, Liu, tetevano...

The nrl is a Fucking joke if the chooks aren’t at least heavily looked into.

If the knights signed Pearce. Fair enough.

Even manly or sharks (unless Maloney goes. To knights) I would be saying wtf. No way in the world these ***** has 2 mil to add Tedesco and Cronk. Look at their fucking roster

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He said he was retiring. If he was upfront maybe we could have made him an offer and not taken woods

no he never said he was retiring.

show me one quote of his saying he was retiring.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah it is beyond absurd. So before this cronk thing happened, are we really to believe the roosters where going to play next season with 1 million of their salary cap unfilled? What a fucking joke.
Yeah mate it's just absurd. They must take us all for a bunch of mouth breathers if they expect us to buy this.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
From one pack of cheats to another. Meh.

Hope it all blows up in their face and Pearce fucks off to another club and absolutely kills it.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
He's gonna struggle without Cameron Smith

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I think the biggest unknown is Cronk playing without Cameron Smith's service.

Slater, Cronk and Smith are individually brilliant, but their value truly multiplies when they play around each other on the same team.

If you take Smith out of that equation, Cronk is then having to attempt things he didn't previously have to do.

I don't think he will have anywhere near the impact that he had at the Storm.

The other issue is that Cronk was so great because he played for the same team for year after year after year. He knew the plays and the style back to front.

He now has to go to a new team for the first time ever and learn everything from scratch.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'd be surprised in Pearce doesn't walk regardless, I cant see him accepting coming off the bench.
To make it worse for pearce hes being replaced by the qld half, his nemesis

Status
Not open for further replies.