3/4 of the Spine Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going by Reports today, its looking very promising.

1. Mbye
6. Foran
7? Cleeland, Frawley, Brown?
9. Lichaa

Our spine would well and truly be sorted if we could afford Cronk somehow.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i think brown will be 14. and it will be bewteen the other 2 you listed.

I guess I have more faith in Frawley than most others on here but see how it pans out. We all turn a blind eye to every other poor performance under Des but Frawley. Came in looking great. Anyway, see what happens.
Cronk to the Roosters for mine, Friend to Eels to make room if need be.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
i think brown will be 14. and it will be bewteen the other 2 you listed.

I guess I have more faith in Frawley than most others on here but see how it pans out. We all turn a blind eye to every other poor performance under Des but Frawley. Came in looking great. Anyway, see what happens.
Cronk to the Roosters for mine, Friend to Eels to make room if need be.
Because Frawley was average in reserve grade and the reserve grade side started performing when he got promoted. Frawley is just a really shit version of Foran, won't work as a halves pairing.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who would be the best to compliment each others game in 6 to pair him/ and eachother you think mate?
I havent seen alot of Cleeland, but all reports are great?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Who would be the best to compliment each others game in 6 to pair him/ and eachother you think mate?
I havent seen alot of Cleeland, but all reports are great?
Foran can barely run, so for mine we really need someone alongside him with some footwork and pace. Cleeland or Mbye would have to be that player, but if Mbye is playing fullback then i guess it goes to Cleeland. Still doesn't solve our long kicking game though.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just hope our halves link up & arent positioned on either side of the field

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Foran can barely run, so for mine we really need someone alongside him with some footwork and pace. Cleeland or Mbye would have to be that player, but if Mbye is playing fullback then i guess it goes to Cleeland. Still doesn't solve our long kicking game though.
Yes the kicking game is what really let us down this season. Watched a few Warriors games after we made the Foran announcement. He was shot all year. Hoping the long rest/rehab gets him back fit.
What is Cleelands kicking game like? He seems fairly quick frm what ive seen, scoot through from close to the line.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yes the kicking game is what really let us down this season. Watched a few Warriors games after we made the Foran announcement. He was shot all year. Hoping the long rest/rehab gets him back fit.
What is Cleelands kicking game like? He seems fairly quick frm what ive seen, scoot through from close to the line.
Yh his hammies are fucked and i really can't see them getting sorted but whatever we're stuck with him so hopefully the club pulls something off and he comes good.

I don't think Cleeland has much of a long kicking game, Lewis looked to do most of the kicking but i'm sure someone that watched more of reserve grade would know better. Cleeland looks to have good footwork, pace and a decent pass though he can be pretty erratic from the few times i saw him play.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I reckon who partners Foran in the halves will be decided in the trials. Brown is more a hooker than half. Cleeland has plenty of promise, Frawley has more FG experience. I reckon its between Frawley and Cleeland. Brown is our utility backup for about 4 or 5 positions.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I reckon who partners Foran in the halves will be decided in the trials. Brown is more a hooker than half. Cleeland has plenty of promise, Frawley has more FG experience. I reckon its between Frawley and Cleeland. Brown is our utility backup for about 4 or 5 positions.
Thats how I see it.
Frawley has a great short kicking game IMO.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Need to play Cleeland or frawley in the halves.
Nu Brown offers utility value off the bench and can spell lichaa which will hopefully keep him running.

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it'll be Cleeland in the halves with Foran and brown on the bench, you don't win NSW cup player of the year without being a decent footy player and Frawley he been average to be honest. The fact that pay moved to assure cleeland he wanted him here when other clubs were sniffing around definitely says something

Status
Not open for further replies.