Tolman
Jackson
Elliott
Klemmer

Fualalo
RFM
Eastwood
Martin/Tualalo/Brown

Shaping up to be a very good side next year and should be a lot more points scored. Biggest issue remains the halves with Forans injury history and lack of experience in any of his partners. Both Brown and Frawley are good cover though if Cleeland does get the first shot
I would have Klem at prop, RFM at lock and Tolman on the bench. Brown must be the utility.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blind freddy can see he has the potential as a fullback. He has speed to burn and will do well as a link as opposed to a shot caller.

He makes a decent hooker but you can't really capitalise on his pace.

I think he will work out there... great speed. Let's hope he can defend well enough.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would have Klem at prop, RFM at lock and Tolman on the bench. Brown must be the utility.
I'm liking brown as starting half. He should have areasonably well formed combo with Lichaa from their days at Cronulla.

Not sure why they would put 6 on Kieran. If we believe the 7 is the general then Kieran is the man.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm liking brown as starting half. He should have areasonably well formed combo with Lichaa from their days at Cronulla.

Not sure why they would put 6 on Kieran. If we believe the 7 is the general then Kieran is the man.
I will be pretty underwhelmed if Brown was starting in the halves tbh. Bloke is nothing flash and is fairly injury prone. He also tried to charge is Iphone in the fucking microwave ffs, that's pretty fucking dumb hahaha.

Killara DogStat

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think a good mix between attack and defense in the backline. If Brenko Lee could improve his defence centre would be good and consider moving Josh Morris to lock or 2nd row. If not Brenko Lee could play wing or centre if the others are injured etc. These days locks play up the middle too. Look at Taumololo he is like another prop and he plays lock successfully especially this year when Matt Scott was injured. However, agreed klemmer at prop and Tolman on bench however Tolman maybe should start and have klemmer impact of the bench? Lastly, old days Lock use to be not only a ball playing forward but like another five eighth who also could kick. Travis Norton we even had anasta there. Modern day like a Wade Graham at the sharks or Bryce Cartwright at Penrith.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No quotes in the article... slow news day...

But i hope

1. Mbye
2. Bmoz
3. Jmoz
4. Hoppa
5. Montoya
6. ?
7. Foran
8. Woods
9. Lichaa
10. Klemmer
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Tolman

14. RFM
15. Tualal
16. Faualalo
17. Eastwood

I know everyone hates tolman or klemmer at 13. I do to. But neither woods,klemmer or tolman are bench players.

Eastwood is on massive $. He should get a crack in the 17.

I would have hoped either eastwood or tolman left the club. But what do you do

If mbye or winger goes down. Hoppa to FB/wing RFM to center.

Last edited:

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mybe went missing in games this season big time.
I feel he will do the same playing at fullback.
As we are all creatures of habit.

Having said that, I hope it does work as Mybe's pace and passing game could add another dimension to the teams attack.

Also I can't believe anyone is still selecting Frawley in the starting 17 for round 1, 2018.
Does anyone else see Frawley playing much first grade other than covering injuries?

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mybe went missing in games this season big time.
I feel he will do the same playing at fullback.
As we are all creatures of habit.

Having said that, I hope it does work as Mybe's pace and passing game could add another dimension to the teams attack.

Also I can't believe anyone is still selecting Frawley in the starting 17 for round 1, 2018.
Does anyone else see Frawley playing much first grade other than covering injuries?
Who is Frawley? Lolll

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally the obvious is being done, hope Frawles gets the opportunity along side Foran.
Mbye should become a strike weapon at Fullback in open space, faster than Barba?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Since 2014 I've been calling for 2 things. Hasler to be sacked and Mbye to be fullback. Both have happened in the past month!

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs biggest Achilles heel are the Morris twins. Both are past their best as most of you have said countless times throughout the year. Mbye will add a bit of spark, but Josh & Brett will really struggle to keep up in 2018 at the age of 32

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Hoppa to centre surely means the end of Brenko.
Pay would know lee from his time at the raiders. Apparently he has a lazy attitude to training. The kid has so much potential, hope he gets it together. Hoppa plays centre and morris leaves in 2019. Lee can work on his game in Reggies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Bulldogs biggest Achilles heel are the Morris twins. Both are past their best as most of you have said countless times throughout the year. Mbye will add a bit of spark, but Josh & Brett will really struggle to keep up in 2018 at the age of 32
Although you were right about the storm thid year you're off the radar about the Morris twins particularly if age is the reasoning behind your opinion.
32 is hardly old

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Although you were right about the storm thid year you're off the radar about the Morris twins particularly if age is the reasoning behind your opinion.
32 is hardly old
32 is ancient for outside backs! Then you add on their injury history. Jmoz is the slowest outside back in the comp these days and Bmoz is noticeably slower which is a big problem when pace was their biggest asset.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BMoz showed some genuine pace the last few games. Just needs a injury free Off Season and anything can happen. JMoz is the best Def Centre pretty much still running around.
But I think next year maybe there last with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.