What do you hate about gyms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are heaps of things i hate about the gym. But these especially mame my blood boil...

When personal trainers see the need to take their clients out into the carpark to jog around. Dont spill over outside the gym, for f sake stay inside.

When fat blokes go to yoga classes to gawk at the hot instructor chick. But they dont do any other exercise / weights etc. Get on the treadmill you big fat shit.

When fatty girls dont wear a bra and get in on a spin bike. pump their legs wobbling about. Your not ready for spin class your behemoth with your boobs facing north and south

When red headed blokes with fair skin use fake tan to look more toned. Come on man, just accept your a ginger meggs.

What do you hate abiout gyms.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
sharing other peoples viruses by using the same equipment what the sick basturds just used.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
sharing other peoples viruses by using the same equipment what the sick basturds just used.
Indians. True story.

I live in Blacktown ffs. They even supply complementary deodorant and they still don't use it lol

PS the boss is a funny Indian guy. He gives me an antiseptic spray to use as he knows my condition.

PPS every Indian I know is a funny ****.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indians. True story.

I live in Blacktown ffs. They even supply complementary deodorant and they still don't use it lol

PS the boss is a funny Indian guy. He gives me an antiseptic spray to use as he knows my condition.

PPS every Indian I know is a funny ****.

you probably have no bare foot bogans or 200 kilo Tongans in your area.

I bought my own gym equipment , saved myself gym membership plus saved myself from getting sick every second week.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hate being objectified. All those women staring at my ancient Greece god sculpted body makes me uncomfortable.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you probably have no bare foot bogans or 200 kilo Tongans in your area.

I bought my own gym equipment , saved myself gym membership plus saved myself from getting sick every second week.
There is only one skinny bogan junkie ****, he lifts 2 or 3 reps then checks out his chicken wings in the mirror for 10 mins lol

Rest are all Indians, some a big dudes.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Back when I used the gym what annoyed me most was mirror junkies. It's ok to be proud of yourself but FFS some really vain people occupy gyms and vanity just pisses me off. Even worse was that the last gym I was a member of had a fucking awkward set of showers without even a curtain separating them. I really don't want to see other dudes running round with nothing on. Generally only went in there if I needed a piss badly. Never once used the showers in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.